TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
With Deepika Padukone's latest outfit, the airport outfits got a new definition. Deepika's latest jet-setting fashion number was way beyond the imagination and she introduced to us a brand new travel wear idea. Well, contrary to popular views of the trollers, Deepika was quite evidently experimental with her style.
The actress wore a fusion structural outfit that we thought was eye-catching. Her attire was one of the most amazing ensembles we have seen so far in the past couple of months. It was an all-white ensemble by Rajesh Pratap Singh and it left us surprised. The shirt was collared, crisp, and full-sleeved, and she seemed to have teamed it with the same-hued draped bottoms. However, it was hard to figure out that whether the drape was a different piece or a one-piece.
The drape definitely had a sari-like touch to it. So, the attire blended western and Indian fashion sensibilities. It was an interesting number and it also had a casual touch and soothing vibe to it. The attire accentuated Deepika's slender frame. She paired her ensemble with black-coloured sandals and accessorised her look with chic bracelets. She wore round-shaped frames and carried a black-hued side bag with her.
Deepika's makeup was minimal and marked by a pink lip shade. Her impeccable bun completed her look. We are impressed with Deepika Padukone's airport ensemble. Are you too? Let us know in the comment section.