- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Technology Redmi 8A Real Life Images Surfaces Online With 5000 mAh Battery
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh finally took to their respective social media accounts to announce their wedding dates. Right now, we know their wedding dates but the venue is still not revealed. Also, we don't know which designer wear Deepika will be wearing for the grand occasion. What we know is that Deepika wears a lot of Sabyasachi outfits, so could it be a grand Sabyasachi ensemble? Well, the speculations are on. According to us, here is the list of probable designers, who would be designing the wedding attire for Deepika.
Sabyasachi is among the favourite designers, who would be designing a wedding ensemble for Deepika Padukone. The actress has donned Sabyasachi outfits on a number of occasions, so she obviously has a great rapport with the designer. Also, over the years, Sabyasachi has designed a lot of wedding outfits. For instance, Anushka Sharma's D-day attire was also by Sabyasachi. However, if Deepika has to choose Sabyasachi number, will she go for his pastel and floral designs or will she wear something more luxuriant and elaborate?
Anju Modi has designed outfits for Deepika for her two major movies, which were with none other than Ranveer Singh. So, we believe she has quite an understanding of Deepika's taste in fashion. It is highly probable that Deepika wears an Anju Modi outfit and if she does that, we are sure it will be somewhat dramatic and a vibrant piece.
Rimple & Harpreet Narula
Rimple & Harpeet Narula were the official designers for 'Padmaavat'. The designer duo crafted such beautiful Rajasthani-inspired ensembles for the actress. The diva might just want something fresh and choose Rimple & Harpreet Narula as her official wedding designer as well. If that's the case, we feel that her outfit will be soft gold-toned or dipped in earthy hues.
Raw Mango By Sanjay Garg
Deepika might even promote Indian craftsmanship on her wedding day and totally surprise us by choosing a label, which prides on brocades, mashru, and other indigenous techniques. We have a feeling that Deepika's wedding attire will be splashed in bright shades or be totally earthy-hued if she selects a Raw Mango outfit.
It could also be that Deepika might go totally contemporary on her wedding day and choose a designer like Anamika Khanna for that. She may want an element of fun, surprise, and might just want to experiment on her D-day. Yes, Deepika can pull of surprises when least expected. Do you think she will choose Anamika Khanna?
Manish Malhotra is also among the favourite designers in the film fraternity. And the leading lady might just select a Manish Malhotra attire. She has walked the ramp for the designer on a number of occasions. We can predict some embellishments and mirror-work if she selects Manish Malhotra as her official designer for the wedding.
Well, this was our prediction, but Deepika could also be surprising us by selecting designers such as Masaba, Anita Dongre, Rahul Mishra, Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla, and more. Who knows? But which designer do you think Deepika would be selecting for her wedding outfit?