- 4 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 6 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh- Bollywood's latest married couple is back in Mumbai. The duo looked awesome together as they posed and waved at the shutterbugs. The duo was dressed in ethnic wears, which was designed by none other than Sabyasachi, who also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika and Ranveer yet again colour-coordinated their traditional outfits. Let's find out what they wore.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore a humble suit that we found so classy and she as always looked elegant. The actress wore a beige-hued kurta that was full-sleeved and she paired it with matching churidaar pyjamis. Deepika also draped a classic red-hued brocade dupatta to accentuate her look. Her dupatta was adorned with golden-hued floral patterns. She wore elaborate jhumkis and bangles to spruce up her ethnic quotient. She teamed her ensemble with brown-hued jootis.
Deepika's makeup was nude and highlighted by a small red bindi. However, the most eye-catching detail about her look was the red sindoor. The very stylish and dapper Ranveer Singh also wore a three-quarter sleeved kurta and churidaar pyjama, which was splashed in beige-hue. The actor notched up his traditional avatar with a bandhgala jacket that was splashed in a pink hue and enhanced by vibrant elephant prints. He completed his look with black-hued loafers.
So, how did you find the latest outfits of Deepika and Ranveer? Let us know that in the comment section.