- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- News Chicago flights halted due to sprawling winter storm; plane slides off Kansas City taxiway
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh- Bollywood's latest married couple is back in Mumbai. The duo looked awesome together as they posed and waved at the shutterbugs. The duo was dressed in ethnic wears, which was designed by none other than Sabyasachi, who also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika and Ranveer yet again colour-coordinated their traditional outfits. Let's find out what they wore.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore a humble suit that we found so classy and she as always looked elegant. The actress wore a beige-hued kurta that was full-sleeved and she paired it with matching churidaar pyjamis. Deepika also draped a classic red-hued brocade dupatta to accentuate her look. Her dupatta was adorned with golden-hued floral patterns. She wore elaborate jhumkis and bangles to spruce up her ethnic quotient. She teamed her ensemble with brown-hued jootis.
Deepika's makeup was nude and highlighted by a small red bindi. However, the most eye-catching detail about her look was the red sindoor. The very stylish and dapper Ranveer Singh also wore a three-quarter sleeved kurta and churidaar pyjama, which was splashed in beige-hue. The actor notched up his traditional avatar with a bandhgala jacket that was splashed in a pink hue and enhanced by vibrant elephant prints. He completed his look with black-hued loafers.
So, how did you find the latest outfits of Deepika and Ranveer? Let us know that in the comment section.