- News Exit polls not final decision, but hint at BJP's win: Nitin Gadkari
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh- Bollywood's latest married couple is back in Mumbai. The duo looked awesome together as they posed and waved at the shutterbugs. The duo was dressed in ethnic wears, which was designed by none other than Sabyasachi, who also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika and Ranveer yet again colour-coordinated their traditional outfits. Let's find out what they wore.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore a humble suit that we found so classy and she as always looked elegant. The actress wore a beige-hued kurta that was full-sleeved and she paired it with matching churidaar pyjamis. Deepika also draped a classic red-hued brocade dupatta to accentuate her look. Her dupatta was adorned with golden-hued floral patterns. She wore elaborate jhumkis and bangles to spruce up her ethnic quotient. She teamed her ensemble with brown-hued jootis.
Deepika's makeup was nude and highlighted by a small red bindi. However, the most eye-catching detail about her look was the red sindoor. The very stylish and dapper Ranveer Singh also wore a three-quarter sleeved kurta and churidaar pyjama, which was splashed in beige-hue. The actor notched up his traditional avatar with a bandhgala jacket that was splashed in a pink hue and enhanced by vibrant elephant prints. He completed his look with black-hued loafers.
So, how did you find the latest outfits of Deepika and Ranveer? Let us know that in the comment section.