TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh- Bollywood's latest married couple is back in Mumbai. The duo looked awesome together as they posed and waved at the shutterbugs. The duo was dressed in ethnic wears, which was designed by none other than Sabyasachi, who also designed their wedding outfits. Deepika and Ranveer yet again colour-coordinated their traditional outfits. Let's find out what they wore.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore a humble suit that we found so classy and she as always looked elegant. The actress wore a beige-hued kurta that was full-sleeved and she paired it with matching churidaar pyjamis. Deepika also draped a classic red-hued brocade dupatta to accentuate her look. Her dupatta was adorned with golden-hued floral patterns. She wore elaborate jhumkis and bangles to spruce up her ethnic quotient. She teamed her ensemble with brown-hued jootis.
Deepika's makeup was nude and highlighted by a small red bindi. However, the most eye-catching detail about her look was the red sindoor. The very stylish and dapper Ranveer Singh also wore a three-quarter sleeved kurta and churidaar pyjama, which was splashed in beige-hue. The actor notched up his traditional avatar with a bandhgala jacket that was splashed in a pink hue and enhanced by vibrant elephant prints. He completed his look with black-hued loafers.
So, how did you find the latest outfits of Deepika and Ranveer? Let us know that in the comment section.