- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 6 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 7 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance How Can Pensioners Submit Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate?
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
The past two years have been a lot about celebrity weddings. From Anushka Sharma to now Deepika Padukone, our each and every leading actress tied the knot. And we still have Priyanka Chopra's wedding happening in a couple of weeks. But for now, we will discuss the bridal looks of our favourite brides and we will also reveal that whose wedding attire and look we found the best.
Deepika Padukone didn't give us one but two bridal looks. One was the traditional Konkani wedding look and the other was the quintessential Sindhi bride look. Designed by Sabyasachi, her wedding outfits were rooted in traditions. For the Konkani wedding, the glowing bride wore a kanjeeveram sari, which was dipped in the shades of soft gold and red. She also accentuated her look by sporting traditional temple jewellery. For the Sindhi wedding, Deepika donned a vibrant red lehenga choli with a Sanskrit chant, 'Sada Saubhagyavati' embossed on her dupatta. Her jewellery consisted of traditional kaleeras, maang tikka, and nath.
Anushka Sharma's bridal lehenga was also designed by Sabyasachi but unlike Deepika's, her wedding attire was more contemporary. She wore a powdered pink-hued lehenga choli that we thought was outstanding. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate and vibrant floral details and was also notched up by subtle embellishments. She also sported traditional jewellery, which comprised of maang-tikka, nath, and kundan polki heavy neckpiece. Her makeup was minimally done.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Sonam looked like a traditional Indian bride of the golden past. Like Deepika, she also ditched the modern look and went for an old-school bridal avatar. The actress wore an Anuradha Vakil's red-coloured ethnic ensemble, which came alive with floral accents and lotus motifs. She wore kaleeras, maang-tikkas, red bangles, and intricate neckpiece. Her makeup was dewy and done by her close friend and celebrated makeup artist, Namrata Soni.
Neha Dhupia's wedding was a private affair and she got married at a gurudwara in New Delhi. Her wedding attire was designed by Anita Dongre and it was a blush pink lehenga that we so loved. Neha's lehenga was adorned with subtle floral embroidery and embellishments. The sheer dupatta matched with her attire. She upped her bridal wear quotient with gold kaleeras, heavy choker, jhumkis, and a delicate maang tikka. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and the small bindi rounded off her look.
So, we loved all the bridal looks but we thought Neha Dhupia's was the best. What do you think, whose look did you find the best? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.