- 40 min ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 3 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ranveer Singh always leaves us surprised particularly when it comes to his fashion sense. And do you think he wouldn't have pulled off a surprising element on his wedding day? Well, he did wear something very traditional that left us all jaw-dropped. The power-packed actor took a strict departure from his previous quirky avatars and left us all awestruck with the simple look that he sported for his Konkani wedding.
The actor's stylist, Nitasha Gaurav revealed that he was a good Konkani groom as he followed the traditional dressing norms. Designed by ace designer Sabyasachi, his outfit was very rooted and celebrated the rich traditional legacy of India. Ranveer wore an ivory and gold veshti- which is also called a dhoti. And he paired it with complementing kurta that was accentuated by elaborate gold embroidery and featured golden borders. And he also draped an angavastram, which is a stole worn by the groom in Konkani wedding. A pearl Mundavalya tied on his forehead completed his Konkani wedding look.
So, how did you find Ranveer Singh's traditional Konkani wedding avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.