- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Ranveer Singh always leaves us surprised particularly when it comes to his fashion sense. And do you think he wouldn't have pulled off a surprising element on his wedding day? Well, he did wear something very traditional that left us all jaw-dropped. The power-packed actor took a strict departure from his previous quirky avatars and left us all awestruck with the simple look that he sported for his Konkani wedding.
The actor's stylist, Nitasha Gaurav revealed that he was a good Konkani groom as he followed the traditional dressing norms. Designed by ace designer Sabyasachi, his outfit was very rooted and celebrated the rich traditional legacy of India. Ranveer wore an ivory and gold veshti- which is also called a dhoti. And he paired it with complementing kurta that was accentuated by elaborate gold embroidery and featured golden borders. And he also draped an angavastram, which is a stole worn by the groom in Konkani wedding. A pearl Mundavalya tied on his forehead completed his Konkani wedding look.
So, how did you find Ranveer Singh's traditional Konkani wedding avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.