Ranveer Singh always leaves us surprised particularly when it comes to his fashion sense. And do you think he wouldn't have pulled off a surprising element on his wedding day? Well, he did wear something very traditional that left us all jaw-dropped. The power-packed actor took a strict departure from his previous quirky avatars and left us all awestruck with the simple look that he sported for his Konkani wedding.
The actor's stylist, Nitasha Gaurav revealed that he was a good Konkani groom as he followed the traditional dressing norms. Designed by ace designer Sabyasachi, his outfit was very rooted and celebrated the rich traditional legacy of India. Ranveer wore an ivory and gold veshti- which is also called a dhoti. And he paired it with complementing kurta that was accentuated by elaborate gold embroidery and featured golden borders. And he also draped an angavastram, which is a stole worn by the groom in Konkani wedding. A pearl Mundavalya tied on his forehead completed his Konkani wedding look.
So, how did you find Ranveer Singh's traditional Konkani wedding avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas