- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 6 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
After all those long waits and anxiety here come the grand wedding pictures of "The Deepveer Wedding", straight from Italy. The couple tied the knot in Italy that included two ceremonies, Konkani and Sindhi. From the two most adorable pictures that we have got, we can say that Deepika is the real beauty personified. The most-loved Bollywood couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone chose to wear Sabyasachi on their big day.
Along with the outfit they wore, Deepika's wedding make-up was something that caught the eyes of all the beauty bloggers out there. The "less is more look" is something that has been trending if you have a look at all the recent past Bollywood weddings from Anushka Sharma to Sonam Kapoor. Adding on to the list, Deepika also succeeded in carrying the nude make-up look on her big day too.
On the first day of her wedding, Deepika nailed the nude make-up look with brown smoky eyes and a subtle nude lipstick that is a shade of brown. Her well-shaped eyebrows and the red bindi totally go with the golden sari she was wearing.
Coming to the Sindhi bridal look, Deepika rocks the look by focusing more on her eye make-up. To match her stunning red outfit, she chose a golden smoky make-up. To complement the eye make-up, she completed her look with another soft and nude shade of lipstick.
This proves that the low key make-up is the new trend that our Bollywood celebrities prefer even at their weddings as compared to those heavy make-up looks. Try these nude make-up looks if your big day is approaching.
For more beauty and make-up related tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also, let us know about your feedback in the comments section below.