- 5 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 6 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Technology India Sold 204.5 Million WiFi Enabled Devices In 2018
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Like Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Diana Penty also made her debut at the Cannes Film Festival and she made a strong debut too with her impressive attire. The actress and supermodel graced the Chopard party and she was a sartorial perfection. Diana definitely gave us an OOTN moment and her look was pure gold. There was perfection in her styling and makeup. Let's decode her ensemble and look of the night.
So, Diana came dressed in a tassel dress that was dipped in gold. Her jaw-dropping number was designed by Celia Kritharioti and she exuded retro glamour with her dress. A poetic cascade of tassels enhanced her bataeu-neckline shift outfit, which was full-sleeved and accentuated her slender frame. Diana's dress exuded sheer grandeur and magnificence. Another statement number were those complementing boots, which were also created by the same designer.
Those boots were made for walking and were spruced up by sheer accents and elaborate embellishment. Her boots were highlighted by floral threadwork and jewel tones. Well, we absolutely loved this sparkly addition and this completed her golden diva look. The makeup was notched up by glittery golden eye shadow and a subtle pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her party avatar. Diana Penty absolutely wooed us. What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.