- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 3 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 6 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports India vs South Africa, 2nd T20I: Will rain play spoilsport in Guwahati?
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Amid global pandemic, we are now also slowly going to malls for shopping or enjoying our favourite cuisines or partying. And, we do love to dress up when stepping out for spending time at malls, unlike local bazaars. So, if you are thinking of upgrading your wardrobe and planning on a shopping spree or enjoying yourself at a mall, we have got you fashion-covered. From Aditi Rao Hydari to Jasmin Bhasin, we have curated some chic outfits for you.
Aditi Rao Hydari’s Pink Separates
Want to wear something fun and vibrant to the mall? Well, Aditi Rao Hydari's outfit is perfect for you. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, the actress wore a two-piece set from the label, Summer Somewhere. Her pink attire consisted of a sleeveless crop top and shorts, accentuated by white floral accents. She also inspired us to invest in flip flops, which looked really cool with her ensemble and came from Havaianas India. She accessorised her look with delicate double-layered neckpieces and wore a printed band that helped tie her tresses. Her accessories came from Accessorize India and Lune. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink eye shadow, contoured pink cheekbones, and matte pink lip shade.
Sanya Malhotra’s Top And Pencil Skirt
Looking forward to attending a brunch date at your favourite mall? If yes, Sanya Malhotra has an outfit goal for you. The Ludo actress looked smart and sassy in her colour-blocked ensemble. She wore a crisp white collared shirt with folded sleeves and tucked in an emerald-green pencil skirt. It was a smart combination and we also loved her smart checkered purse. She spruced up her look with dainty necklaces and chic studs. The makeup was enhanced by matte dark-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The side-parted short curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
Tara Sutaria’s Printed Kaftan Outfit
If you want to casually roam about in the mall, Tara Sutaria's kaftan outfit is ideal for you. Designed by Arpita Mehta, the actress wore a Mother of pearl geometric print kaftan, which was crafted out of silk fabric and featured cowrie shell detailing. Her ensemble was enhanced by overlapping detail and she carried a shiny silver metallic purse with her in a cross-bodied style. She teamed her outfit with silver embellished slippers and the makeup was marked by light-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted ponytail wrapped up her look. Tara kept her look jewellery-free.
Diana Penty’s Bomber Jacket And Jeggings
If you want to keep yourself warm yet stylish for a mall outing, Diana Penty is the fashion inspiration you need. The actress was styled by Namita Alexander and looked amazing as ever. Diana flaunted a blue denim baroque bomber jacket with leaf patterns and carried a matching sling bag from Gaya. She colour-blocked her blue bomber jacket with white jeggings, which went well with her top. Diana teamed her ensemble with white sports shoes and enhanced her look with pink lip shade. The side-parted pinned long tresses completed her look.
Bhumi Pednekar’s Shirt And Midi Skirt
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Bhumi Pednekar's outfit is ideal if you are planning on attending an event at the mall. She wore an outfit that came from the label, Notebook. The actress wore a white shirt that was collared and featured an overlapping bodice. She paired her top with a brown-hued high-waist midi skirt. The midi skirt was belted and featured a button-down. Bhumi looked smart and teamed her attire with complementing brown sandals. She notched up her look with stylish earrings from Misho. The makeup was highlighted by minty-pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The side-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Jasmin Bhasin’s Denim Dress
With shopping bags in her hand, Jasmin Bhasin - the ex-contestant of Bigg Boss 14, flaunted a fashionable look and gave us outfit goals for a shopping spree at a mall. The actress wore a collared cotton denim dress that was quarter-sleeved and cinched at the waist with a drawstring belt. She paired her dress with a pair of white sports shoes, which added to the comfort quotient. Jasmin carried a small black purse with her and accessorised her look with a dainty bangle. The makeup was light and she completed her avatar with an impeccable ponytail.
So, whose outfit and look would you like to try for next mall-outing? Let us know that.
- make up tipsDon’t Blend, Try Some Contrast! Let Janhvi Kapoor And Aditi Rao Hydari Show You How
- bollywood wardrobeTamannaah Bhatia And Aditi Rao Hydari Have Contemporary Sarees Goals For Festive And Wedding Events
- bollywood wardrobeKarwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- bollywood wardrobeDussehra 2021: Sanya Malhotra And Other Actresses Will Convince You To Wear Pink Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeAditi Rao Hydari Exudes Festive Goals With Her Yellow And Blue Traditional Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeRaksha Bandhan 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Kiara Advani, And Others Have Outfit Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeHina Khan, Kiara Advani, And Other Divas Flaunt Pants Looks; Whose Pants Attire Did You Like The Most?
- bollywood wardrobeAditi Rao Hydari Gives Us A Gharara Set Goal And Has The Most Relatable Eid Wishes For Followers
- bollywood wardrobeKonkona Sensharma’s Understated Saree And Long Dress For Ajeeb Daastaans Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeShilpa Shetty’s 98K Yellow Sharara Set Or Aditi Rao Hydari’s 48K Floral Sharara Set, Whose Outfit Is Prettier?
- make up tips5 Amazing Makeup Tips To Take From Aditi Rao Hydari’s Instagram Feed