- 19 min ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Turn Stylish Fashion Inspiration For Couples As They Match From Head-To-Toe
- 49 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- News Declare COVID-19 'natural calamity': Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray urges PM Modi
- Finance Petrol & diesel rates slashed by 16 and 14 paise: Check latest rates here
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs CSK: Preview, Live Telecast, Live Streaming, TV timing, Pitch report
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Even amid Covid-19 pandemic, Diwali festival brought in a lot of joie de vivre and stunning fashion moments. While we all who celebrated the festival were decked up in our fashionable best, the Hindi film industry divas too were dressed to impress. And if we got the opportunity to flaunt sarees, so did the divas and they definitely exuded festive vibes with their sarees. From Diana Penty to Janhvi Kapoor, here are the actresses, who inspired us with their saree fashion.
Courtesy: Diana Penty's Instagram
Diana Penty's Pink Saree
Styled by Namita Alexander, Diana Penty looked Diwali fashion-perfect in her contemporary saree, which was designed by Ridhi Mehra. It was a vibrant pink saree that was ruffled and featured flared hem. She teamed her saree with a half-sleeved plunging-neckline blouse that was embellished with jewelled-tones. She also wore a pretty belt that matched with her blouse and that kept her palla impeccable. The Cocktail actress accessorised her look with green-toned earrings from Joolry, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by bright pink lip shade, well-defined kohl, and a tiny white bindi. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Courtesy: Bhumi Pednekar's Instagram
Bhumi Pednekar's Blue And Pink Saree
Bhumi Pednekar was draped to impress in her mother's saree for Diwali festivities. It was an exquisite saree that was splashed in a dark blue hue and featured a pink border with intricate zari work. Her saree was also accentuated by motifs and she paired her saree with a sleeveless cream blouse. Styled by Laksheta Modgil, the Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare actress upped her look with heavy gold bangles and complementing detailed earrings. The makeup was enhanced by light pink lip shade and traditional red bindi. The middle-parted wavy bun completed her look.
Picture Credit: Rishabh Kumar Photography
Hina Khan's Green Saree
For the occasion of Diwali, Hina Khan elevated her fashion game with this stunning green-hued saree that was designed by Pallavi Jaipur. Her saree was spruced up by geometrical patterns and she teamed her saree with a boat-neckline blouse that came with puffed sheer sleeves with embellished gold-toned striped-patterns. The green-stoned earrings came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja and the earrings notched up her look. The makeup was marked by light pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The highlighted tresses completed her look. She was styled by Sayali Vidya.
Courtesy: Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Instagram
Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Floral Saree
Priyanka Chopra Jonas celebrated Diwali with Nick Jonas. The diva draped a floral Sabyasachi saree for the occasion and it was an exquisite saree with a subtle orange hue and prominent floral patterns. She also paired a sleeveless blouse with her saree. Styled by Ami Patel, she teamed her saree with pink bangles and upped her look with gold earrings and pink-toned gemstones. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade and pink-toned eye shadow. The side-parted bun hairdo rounded out her look.
Courtesy: Janhvi Kapoor's Instagram
Janhvi Kapoor's Yellow Saree
Janhvi Kapoor looked amazing in her yellow vibrant saree that was designed by Manish Malhotra. It came from Manish Malhotra's Ruhaaniyat collection. The yellow saree was accentuated by a silver-toned border and she teamed her yellow saree with a half-sleeved yellow-embellished blouse. Styled by Chandni Prakash, she spruced up her look with pearl-detailed earrings that came from Manish Malhotra's jewellery brand. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl with pink eye shadow. The wavy highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, whose saree look did you like the most? Let us know that.