- 45 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 1 hr ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 1 hr ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- News Amnesty may have indulged in activities prohibited under FCRA: Reports
- Sports Valencia MotoGP: Quartararo takes honours in practice session
- Technology Redmi K30 5G Launch Confirmed For 2020, Could Be Most Affordable 5G Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Abhishek Reacts To Siddharth’s Rudeness Towards Aarti; Calls Sid ‘Muhfat’
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Finance Bill Gates Reclaims The World’s Richest Person Title
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Diana Penty also graced the screening event of 'Student of the Year 2' and she opted for a denim number for the occasion. Her dress had a whiff of quirkiness but it was her shoes that were totally slay-worthy. Diana looked awesome and gave us street-style goals of the day.
The actress wore a denim dress that was off-shouldered with half sleeves. It was a distressed shirt dress with a subtle front slit and a button-down. Well, the dress looked absolutely sassy and fuss-free to us. Diana's dress was slightly towards the flared side and she pulled it off with a lot of aplomb and confidence.
Coming to her sports shoes, they were dipped in the neon green shade and contrasted her denim blue dress. We also have a feeling that teaming a denim outfit with vibrant footwear is going to become a trend. Remember a week ago, Deepika Padukone also rocked this trend. Speaking about Diana, her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Diana Penty's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.