- 25 min ago Shitala Satam 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 1 hr ago Preity Zinta Or Shilpa Shetty, Whose Beautiful Handloom Saree Will You Pick For Upcoming Wedding?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 10 August 2020
- 20 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Movies Vijay Fans File Police Complaint Against Meera Mitun; Demand Public Apology For Defaming Master Star
- News Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 to be declared today at this time
- Sports Nets stun Kawhi's Clippers, Lillard scores 51 as Blazers take down 76ers
- Travel Flying To India From Abroad? Check Out The New International Travel Rules Here.
- Finance Nifty Opens Higher, Defence Related Stocks Gain
- Technology Week 34, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9 Prime, Realme V5 5G, Vivo S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra And
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Diana Penty upped her style quotient at the FICCI FLO event. The diva is absolutely experimental with her looks and this time too, she proved us that her fashion sense is awesome indeed. The 'Cocktail' actress wore separates for the occasion but it was her coat that truly elevated her look. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Diana's attire was designed by Saaksha & Kinni and it consisted of a cropped blouse and straight-fit pants. Her ensemble was checkered and she notched it up with this Benarasi brocade coat that was accentuated by golden floral accents. It was an interesting pairing and we are pretty sure that with this, Diana must have given a style goal to discerning ladies.
Styled by Namita Alexander, the actress paired her ensemble with black Balenciaga pumps. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. Adding to that, she accentuated her side-swept wavy tresses with those shimmery hair clips. So, what do you think about Diana Penty's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.