- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
When it comes to fashion, Diana Penty is unstoppable. The diva wore an all white ensemble for the Estée Lauder event recently and wowed us with her outfit. She kept it simple and elegant in her Zara outfit and gave us goals for a formal office party. Adding to that her minimal styling also notched up her avatar.
So, Diana wore a pantsuit, which was structured and classy. Her attire consisted of a short jacket and a white camisole, which she paired with flared pants. Well, with this attire, she made a strong case for white pantsuits. Also, Diana teamed her ensmble with white white-hued heels that added to the all-white look.
As for the accessories, she kept it light with statement rings and delicate studs. Her jewellery came from the label, Misho by Suhani Parekh. Her makeup was a cross between nude and dewy tones and she notched it up with a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept hairdo rounded out her avatar. Diana looked impeccable. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.