- 5 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 5 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 6 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs RR Match Report: Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja set up win for Chennai Super Kings
- Movies Nakuul Mehta’s Wife Jankee Reveals Their Two-Month-Old Son Was Diagnosed With Bilateral Inguinal Hernia
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Be it at events, award functions, or while walking the ramp, Diana Penty is the fashion inspiration we all need. The actress, who made her debut with Cocktail opposite Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone, has over the years mesmerised us with her fashion sense. This year, when pandemic has mostly forced all of us to stay at home, Diana's casual fashion looks have won us and inspired us to up our stay-at-home looks. Born on 2 November 1985, Diana Penty is the style icon, who inspires the power and positive energy. Today, on her birthday, we are going to talk about her top five power fashion moments that won us. She was styled by Namita Alexander for all the occasions.
Diana Penty's Sheer Jacket Dress
For the GQ Men of the Year Awards, Diana Penty was dressed to slay in her white dress that was collared and full-sleeved. It was a belted overlapping number that featured stripes and transparent slit skirt-like extension, which made her attire look so unique. This skirt suit polo dress of hers came from the label, Sharannya. The actress paired her dress with black-hued polo-neck sweater making it a perfect winter-wear. She wore glittering silver sandals, which went well with her look and accessorised her look with chic earrings. The makeup was highlighted by dark pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted bun hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Diana Penty's Grey Sculptural Gown
At the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, Diana Penty sashayed the ramp in a grey-toned sculptural dress. The Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran actress walked the ramp for Gaurav Gupta and she totally exuded boss diva vibes. She wore a one-shouldered dress that was accentuated by embellished details and waves-like accents. Her dress was figure-flattering and flared at the hem. Diana kept her look minimal with dainty danglers. The makeup was enhanced by muted pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl with subtle eye shadow. The side-swept bun hairdo completed her showstopper look.
Diana Penty's Sweater Dress
Come winters and we all are looking out for a classy sweater dress that can keep us warm and stylish. If that's what you are thinking, Diana Penty has a sweater dress-inspiration for you. The actress wore a polo-neck full-sleeved sweater dress that was intricately knitted and seemed so warm. It was a short loose dress and Diana looked amazing in her dress. She wore a matte magenta lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones. The diva upped her look with subtle kohl. The side-swept wavy highlighted tresses wrapped up her stay-at-home avatar. However, she captioned her picture as 'Sweater Weather 🥶
(Not for us Mumbaikars though 🙄)'.
Diana Penty's Floral Pink Saree
Diana Penty looked fabulous in her floral pink saree, which was designed by Akanksha Gajria. The actress wore it for the Umang 2020 and looked absolutely stunning. She gave us a saree-power goal with her gorgeous saree that featured strapless floral blouse, which was accentuated by floral cut-outs. The drape and fall were enhanced by metallic fluid tones in an ivory hue and the pink splashes totally upped her saree look. Diana spruced up her look with layered pink neckpiece, which came from the label, Esme. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and pink eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
Diana Penty's Golden Separates
Recently, Diana Penty was the golden diva at the Lakmé Fashion Week 2020. She walked the ramp for Shivan & Narresh at the fashion week and took our breath away. The Happy Bhag Jayegi actress wore an outfit that consisted of a blouse and flared skirt. Her plunging-neckline blouse featured a string on the neckline and shimmering sheer sleeves. The skirt was a statement piece with embellished tones and intricate accents. She teamed her dress with edgy earrings and carried a smart brown-hued Caprese bag with her. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
So, which outfit and look of Diana Penty's did you like the most? Let us know that.
Happy Birthday, Diana Penty!
Courtesy: Diana Penty's Instagram