- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
We all know about the health benefits of drinking lemon water often. But do you know about the signs your body needs lemon water?
Also Read: How Night Showers Help You Sleep Well
Well, sometimes, your body communicates its condition through certain signs and symptoms. If you can understand them then you can take action and stay healthy.
For example, if you are too tired, then it is your body's way of telling you that you need some relaxation. In the same way, here are some signs your body needs some lemon water....
Also Read: What Are Good Carbs And Bad Carbs?
If you observe these signs, drink a cup of lemon water once or twice a day for 7-10 days.
If you are constantly feeling tired and feel like grabbing a cup of coffee to even handle a small task then it is a sign that you need to use lemon water to cleanse your body.
If you are overeating then try this remedy. Drink a cup of lemon water before every meal as it helps you curb your overeating habit.
Even acne on your skin is a sign you need to drink lemon water frequently. It contains antioxidants which are good for skin.
Falling Sick Often?
Frequent cough or cold can be a result of some infection or low immunity levels. Lemon water contains vitamin C which is good for your immunity.
Mood swings could also be due to stress. Lemon water can reduce stress and make you feel relaxed. Try drinking a cup ever morning and evening for a week and see if the above symptoms subside. Otherwise, consult a doctor.
Indigestion, gas or even bloating could be relieved with a cup of lemon water. So, if you have digestive issues, it could be a sign you need lemon water.
If you are gaining weight off late, it is another sign you need lemon water. It can gear up your metabolism and also keep you feel full and thereby prevent overeating.