- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- News Will seek President's rule in Bengal if violence continues: BJP
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 69: Salman Khan Enters Weekend Ka Vaar Episode In Dabangg Style
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK: Goa rally past Kolkata to go top
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Some of us do enjoy a hot shower in the evening right after we come back home from work. In fact, there are many benefits if you do so.
Also Read: What Are Good Carbs And Bad Carbs?
You can fall asleep easily and relax well after a day's work. In fact, this habit is more important for people suffering from insomnia or other sleep disorders.
Also Read: How Running Boots Your Libido
Actually, a shower before sleep can make you feel fresh as it also tends to clear your head of all the worries that tormented you during the day. At least for some time, you tend to feel fresh and this makes you fall asleep. Here are other benefits.
A shower can bring down the temperature of your body and relaxes you. Your body gets ready to sleep and this helps you fall asleep fast.
A shower can soothe your muscles and make you feel relaxed. Hot showers can also boost blood circulation.
Body pains, stiff neck and certain other pains which are a result of anxiety and stress due to your desk job will minimise after a shower.
All your worries and tensions can wane after a shower as a shower can de-clutter your mind and help you relax.
A hot shower can also help you clear the irritants in your lungs. You can clear the mucus and breathe easy after the shower.
The allergens in the air that you breathe in throughout the day may cause discomfort while sleeping. When you go for a shower and wash yourself well, you can feel fresh and fall asleep easily.
When your skin is dirty or flaky, it could attract dust mites or bed bugs. When you shower well and sleep, you can minimise the chances of dust mite infestation.
Headaches in the middle of the night can have many reasons. But a hot shower in the night may give relief from minor headaches that are a result of work stress.