- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 3 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Movies After Navjot Singh Sidhu's Resignation, Netizens Trend Archana Puran Singh And Kapil Sharma Memes On Twitter
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Losing weight is not the only benefit that you can enjoy if you run regularly. There are so many other benefits, but of course, we are pointing out the romantic benefit of running.
Also Read: Never Store These Foods In The Fridge
Yes, it keeps you fit and all that but it can also help you call yourself a man. Yes, there are high chances of enjoying a better experience between the sheets if you embrace running as a fitness activity.
Also Read: These Foods Will Kill Your Brain
There are many studies which claim that running can surely benefit men both inside and outside the bed room. If you are still wondering how, then read on to know how it helps you become a better lover.
Stamina In Bed
Running enhances your endurance levels. In order to perform well in bed, a man needs endurance. As running is an activity that challenges your heart and boosts your stamina, it helps succeed in the bed room too.
Makes You Feel Good
As running keeps you in shape, it can boost your self esteem and confidence levels. When you feel good about yourself, you can perform well.
Burns Fat And...
Running burns fat. This is very important as a majority of the infertility and impotent cases involve obesity.
Men suffering from poor blood circulation fail to achieve erections. As running boosts your circulation, it can prevent erectile dysfunction too.
Regular physical activity keeps your appetite in the right levels. Running often can surely help you maintain the right libido levels.
Many studies suggest that people who workout regularly tend to have more control over their bodies. When you are in the bedroom if you are able to control your stamina and performance, you will be able to prevent performance anxiety.
Just because running is good for libido, don't overdo it as many studies also claim that over-training in any form can affect your libido and testosterone levels.