- 36 min ago Rakul Preet Singh Looks Cute And Awesome In Her Gingham Co-ord Set; Know The Price Inside!
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Turn Stylish Fashion Inspiration For Couples As They Match From Head-To-Toe
- 1 hr ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- Finance PNB has launched a digital initiative PNB@Ease, Check Details Here
- Movies Stranger Things: Gaten Matarazzo & David Harbour Drop Hints About The Anticipated Season 4
- News Amid COVID-19 cases, Punjab to promote students of classes 5, 8, 10 without exams
- Sports IPL 2021: RR vs DC, Match 7 Live Updates: Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals lock horns at the Wankhede Stadium
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Even a handful of peanuts can also do miracles to your health if you eat them daily. Peanuts are legumes and are good sources of protein and fat.
These nuts are tasty. So, you don't need to force yourself to eat peanuts daily. You can add them to your salads or simply munch them like a snack.
If you don't know why peanuts cannot be underestimated, read on to know how they improve health.
They bring down cancer risk. They contain poly-phenolic anti-oxidants which prevent gastric cancer. Peanuts also curb carcinogenic material. Eating peanuts regularly is said to significantly reduce colon cancer risk.
They boost heart health. Peanuts contribute both mono-saturated and poly-saturated fats. Also, the oleic-acid present in these nuts can help in bringing down the bad cholesterol levels. So, peanuts are good for your heart.
Also Read: Eat Nuts Regularly To Fight These Diseases
They boost memory too. Peanuts offer resveratrol which enhances circulation to the brain. Also, these nuts offer vitamin B3 which boosts the brain function.
They prevent depression. Peanuts contain an amino acid known as tryptophan. This substance plays a role in serotonin production. So, peanuts have the potential to prevent depression.
Also Read: Do Nuts Increase Sperm Production?
They prevent gallstones. Eating 30gm of these nuts every day is said to reduce the risk of gallstone formation by 25%.
They prevent Alzeimer's. Peanuts also contain niacin. This nutrient is said to minimise the risk of Alzheimer's.
Also Read: Why Are Almonds Soaked Before Eating?
They're good for pregnant women. These nuts also come with folic acid which is important for pregnant women.
They keep you active. They boost your energy levels thanks to the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.