- 14 min ago Omicron Viral Load At Its Highest On Day 5? A Scientific Understanding Of The Isolation Period
- 43 min ago Hair Loss During Winter: 9 Ways To Deal With It
- 1 hr ago India Records 2,58,089 New Covid Infections Including 8,209 Omicron Cases, 385 Deaths
- 13 hrs ago Delta Still Dominant Strain Of COVID-19, Says Maharashtra Health Official Amid Omicron Scare
- News J&K: Journalist detained for anti-national acts under PSA
- Finance Axis Bank Customers Can Now Make Net Banking Payments Using Biometric Authentications
- Movies Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey's Yesha Rughani Tests Positive For COVID-19; Actress Has Mild Symptoms
- Sports Royal Rumble 2022: Spoiler on huge championship change at WWE PPV
- Technology 12th Gen Intel Celeron Matches 11th Gen Intel Core i9 Performance: But There Is A Catch
- Automobiles Ola S1 Production Halted: S1 Production To Commence From Late 2022
- Education BSEB Inter Admit Card 2022 Released, Check Steps And Links To Download BSEB Bihar Intermediate Admit Card Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Nushrratt Bharuccha delivered a stunning performance in the film, Chhorii - a horror genre film on Prime. With this movie, the actress has added a nuanced performance to her filmography. While, her film is receiving all the love and appreciation from fans and critics alike, her fashion game for the promotional rounds is also worth-noticing. We have decoded her looks and she was styled by Nidhi Jeswani on both the occasions.
Photographer Courtesy: Shivam GUPTA
Nushrratt Bharuccha's Patterned Blue Dress
The actress looked amazing in her patterned blue dress that was designed by Karishma Khanduja. Her Indigo blue ensemble was the Mustafa outfit from the Pushkar 2020 collection. The blouse featured a crepe base with colourful thread hand embroidery and the actress paired her ensemble with a matching draped dhoti skirt in gajji silk base. Her attire is priced at Rs. 49,822. She accessorised her look with elaborately-crafted silver and gemstone jewellery from Amrapali. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. The brows were impeccably done and the middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Nushrratt Bharuccha's Embroidered Ivory Separates
Nushrratt Bharuccha also looked pretty in her formal ivory outfit that came from the label, Cherie D. She wore the signature Mughal Capelet outfit from the label. The sheer top was highlighted by architectural patterns and fringe detailing and the high-waist pleated skirt featured a prominent slit and embellished silver waistband. Nushrratt teamed her sandals with a pair of complementing sandals. She upped her look with delicate earrings, which went well with her attire. The makeup was marked by mauve-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The side-parted copper tresses rounded out her look.
So, which ensemble of Nushrratt Bharuccha did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeYour Denim Edit Ft. Nushrratt Bharuccha And Sara Ali Khan
- bollywood wardrobeNushrratt Bharuccha, Janhvi Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Dress Goals For Those Running Out Of Dress Ideas
- bollywood wardrobeNushrratt Bharuccha Looks Ravishing In These 3 Different Outfits From Her Song, Saiyaan Ji
- bollywood wardrobeAjeeb Daastaans Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Denim Drape Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeYour Simple Summer Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Nushrratt Bharuccha, Radhika Madan, And Sara Ali Khan
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali: Tara Sutaria, Manushi Chhillar And Other Divas' Inspired Exquisite Traditional Wear Other Than Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeChhalaang Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Exudes Festive Vibes With Her Saree And Neckpiece
- bollywood wardrobeNushrratt Bharuccha’s Cool Separates Or Patralekhaa’s Chic Dress, Which Outfit You Loved More?
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Colour-Blocked Salwar Suit At A Village In Uttar Pradesh Is Festive-Perfect
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Is Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- bollywood wardrobeMiss Universe Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu’s Latest Two Outfits Are Perfect For Morning Dates
- bollywood wardrobeVaani Kapoor’s Lemon-Yellow Saree Is Somewhere Between Understated And Embellished; She Looks Stunning!