- 57 min ago World Marrow Donor Day (WMDD): What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 6 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 7 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs DC: Looking to play good brand of cricket to make this season a memorable one: KL Rahul
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Set Work Of The Mohanlal Starrer Is Progressing!
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Athiya Shetty stepped up her fashion game for the Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. She looked graceful in her sharara set, which was by Tarun Tahiliani. The actress, who was last seen as a showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019, went for an embellished number and balanced it with minimal styling. Let's take a look at her outfit of the night.
So, Athiya Shetty wore an outfit that consisted of a short kurta and flared bottoms. Her kurta was adorned with multi-hued patterns and featured light shimmers and subtle mukaish. The bottoms of her ensemble was ivory-hued and accentuated by subtle glittery work. She paired her ensemble with a sheer white dupatta that was enhanced by patterned work. Her attire was not only light but also very festive.
She carried a statement potli bag with her and accessorised her look with light bangles and delicate studs. Athiya also notched up her stylish statement with a sleek maang-tikka. The makeup was enhanced by contoured red cheekbones, a matte pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The voluminous tresses rounded out her avatar. Athiya Shetty looked fabulous and gave us a traditional wear goal. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.