- 5 hrs ago 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- 6 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 6 hrs ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 7 hrs ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Woman Should Know About
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Automobiles HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Athiya Shetty looked super stylish as she launched the new perfume line of the brand, Kazo. The 'Hero' actress also walked down the ramp for the brand. She looked stunning and flaunted a chic ensemble, which we thought was about giving pantsuit an edgy touch. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Athiya wore an all-black ensemble and gave us a jaw-dropping style goal. She wore a structured black top and paired it with straight-fit pants with flared hem. It was a winning combination and Athiya notched up her style quotient by casually draping a full-sleeved jacket. The jacket enhanced her kickass avatar. The fashion diva pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb and confidence.
Athiya paired her attire with formal black shoes and she gave us an interesting styling idea here and a break from sandals. The makeup was towards the bold side and highlighted by a neon pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses wrapped up her showstopper look. Well, her latest ramp attire was something we could try too. She gave a dress idea to the ladies with sassy fashion sense. What do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.