- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Athiya Shetty looked super stylish as she launched the new perfume line of the brand, Kazo. The 'Hero' actress also walked down the ramp for the brand. She looked stunning and flaunted a chic ensemble, which we thought was about giving pantsuit an edgy touch. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Athiya wore an all-black ensemble and gave us a jaw-dropping style goal. She wore a structured black top and paired it with straight-fit pants with flared hem. It was a winning combination and Athiya notched up her style quotient by casually draping a full-sleeved jacket. The jacket enhanced her kickass avatar. The fashion diva pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb and confidence.
Athiya paired her attire with formal black shoes and she gave us an interesting styling idea here and a break from sandals. The makeup was towards the bold side and highlighted by a neon pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses wrapped up her showstopper look. Well, her latest ramp attire was something we could try too. She gave a dress idea to the ladies with sassy fashion sense. What do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.