- News Afghanistan: Two killed, 10 injured in a blast near Kabul University
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar and Allan Donald inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Movies Sushmita Sen Shares An Achievement With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A80 With 48 MP Rotatable Camera Launched For Rs. 47,990 In India
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Athiya Shetty looked pretty as a petal in her traditional ensemble. The gorgeous actress and daughter of Suniel Shetty, Athiya donned an Anita Dongre outfit, which was enhanced by laidback aesthetics and breezy fabric. With this attire of hers, Athiya gave us a festive goal of the day.
It was a lightweight outfit, which was marked by a flowy silhouette and backed by comfort quotient. Athiya's anarkali ensemble was meant for contemporary women, who believe in minimalism and keeping it light. Perfect for semi-formal functions, Athiya's kurta was splashed in a light shade, was full-sleeved and flared.
It featured an overlapping bodice and was pleated towards the border. Her attire exuded soothing vibes and was adorned with delicate floral patterns. An array of pink flowers accentuated her attire. She also draped a complementing dupatta on one side of her shoulder. She paired her ensemble with intricately-patterned pink jootis.
Athiya wore oxidised jhumkis to notch up her ethnic avatar. Her makeup was dewy and marked by highlighted pink cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a nude lip shade. She left her long tresses side-swept and that enhanced her look.
So, how did you find Athiya Shetty's traditional outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.