Athiya Shetty looked pretty as a petal in her traditional ensemble. The gorgeous actress and daughter of Suniel Shetty, Athiya donned an Anita Dongre outfit, which was enhanced by laidback aesthetics and breezy fabric. With this attire of hers, Athiya gave us a festive goal of the day.
It was a lightweight outfit, which was marked by a flowy silhouette and backed by comfort quotient. Athiya's anarkali ensemble was meant for contemporary women, who believe in minimalism and keeping it light. Perfect for semi-formal functions, Athiya's kurta was splashed in a light shade, was full-sleeved and flared.
It featured an overlapping bodice and was pleated towards the border. Her attire exuded soothing vibes and was adorned with delicate floral patterns. An array of pink flowers accentuated her attire. She also draped a complementing dupatta on one side of her shoulder. She paired her ensemble with intricately-patterned pink jootis.
Athiya wore oxidised jhumkis to notch up her ethnic avatar. Her makeup was dewy and marked by highlighted pink cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a nude lip shade. She left her long tresses side-swept and that enhanced her look.
So, how did you find Athiya Shetty's traditional outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine