- 16 min ago Legendary Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away At 92: His Early Life And Career
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Katrina Kaif Will Dazzle Us With A Resplendent Look Today
- 2 hrs ago Kim Kardashian’s Fuchsia Pink Or Kylie Jenner’s Ocean Blue, Which Neon Eye Look Would You Go For?
- 2 hrs ago Sadbhavana Diwas 2019: Pioneering Quotes of Rajiv Gandhi On His 75th Birth Anniversary
- News 'Our heart was almost stopping', says ISRO Chairman after lunar orbit insertion
- Technology Reliance Jio Tops 4G Download Speed, BSNL Leads In 3G: TRAI
- Sports Murray considering step down from ATP Tour to build level
- Movies Salman Khan Will Get Banned If He Works With Mika Singh: FWICE Warns The Superstar!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- Finance 5 Reasons You Should Not Buy Gold As An Investment In India
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Poshpride made a winning debut at Lotus Make-Up FDCI India Fashion Week 2018. Athiya Shetty was the showstopper of Poshpride- a label by Prerna Khetrapal. Their collection was titled, 'La Mariposa' and the ensembles were about metallic surface and leather and beads embellishments. The collection was inspired by romantic drapes and vibrant hues, but with a modern perspective. The outfits were glamorous and made for modern-day women.
Coming to Athiya's outfit, the actress exuded sensuality and sashayed down the ramp confidently. She wore a bright magenta outfit that was notched up by metallic sheen. It was a contemporary gown with a velvety feel and not quite everybody's shot of whiskey. However, Athiya pulled it off like a pro and gave us one of the boldest looks so far from this fashion week.
The gown was meant for a woman, who is unapologetic about her sensuality. The attire accentuated her lithe frame and was marked by sinuous drapes and ruffled edges. It was a structural delight, which took an asymmetrical turn towards the end. This ensemble of hers would have made modern Opera singers quite happy- her attire was actually ideal for a Parisian night.
And to make things groovier, Athiya teamed her ensemble with a sharp and crisp, shimmering metallic silver coat, which was full-sleeved and went well with her outfit. With this addition, Athiya gave us cues on how to spruce up the gown, particularly if you are planning to wear it on a chilly winter night. She teamed it with equally dramatic white-coloured block heels, which colour-blocked her attire.
Her makeup was dewy and marked by a glowy red lip shade and her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her look.