- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 3 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 3 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Being between 'devil and deep sea': Chidambaram on states' situation after Centre's excise cut on fuel
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Diwali 2021 is just around the corner and we know that you are looking forward to dressing up in your fashionable best. However, while some might opt for sarees and those embellished suits, the others might want to wear something that is light and contemporary. Yes, for those thinking of sporting lightweight sharara sets, patterned kaftans, and minimally-done separates, we have got you sorted. Athiya Shetty, Huma Qureshi, and Saiee Manjrekar gave us goals for upcoming Diwali festival. So, let's decode their outfits and looks for some festive-wear inspiration.
Picture Source: Instagram
Athiya Shetty's Peach Sharara Set
Styled by Sanjay Kumar Dahualiya, Athiya Shetty looked stunning in her floral peach-hued sharara set. Her attire came from Anita Dongre's eponymous label and it was Aaghnya Sharara Set -Peach by the designer. Crafted with nature-based sustainable fibers that are bio-degradable, this set of hers consisted of a sleeveless short kurta with a choli-style back, sharara bottoms, and complementing light dupatta. Her attire was sprinkled with floral detailing and checked border. This sharara set is priced at Rs. 29,900. Her intricate danglers also came from the designer's jewellery line. She paired her ensemble with embellished gold juttis from Fizzy Goblet. The makeup was highlighted by pink tones and the middle-parted long tresses completed her look. She did this photoshoot for Lavie and Myntra.
Photographer Courtesy: Chandrahas Prabhu
Huma Qureshi's Nature-Inspired Kaftan
Huma Qureshi showed us that kaftan can also make for a perfect festive wear. Styled by Who Wore What When, Huma's kaftan came from Falguni Shane Peacock's label. It was a dark grey-toned kaftan with nature-inspired green leaves and red flowers patterns accentuating it. The kaftan featured a side slit and this kaftan dress donned by Huma Qureshi is ideal for those who want to wear something comfortable and different from typical traditional wear. She teamed her ensemble with silver heels that were from the label, Lyn. Her blue-toned floral earrings from Valliyan were a striking addition to her look. As for her makeup, it was enhanced by red-toned lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Saiee M Manjrekar's Minimally Done Separates
Dabangg 3 actress, Saiee M Manjrekar exuded festive vibes with her minimally-done separates. She wore light beige separates that were designed by Payal Singhal. With styling done by Malvika Tater, her attire consisted of a plain sleeveless blouse and a skirt that was adorned with gold-toned sequinned accents. She didn't take a dupatta with her ensemble but if you want to, you can opt for light dupattas in hues such as pink and lemon-yellow with this ensemble. She upped her look with gold jewellery from Curio Cottage. The makeup was marked by pink and nude tones and the highlighted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose ensemble you liked the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor And Shanaya Kapoor Wow Us With Their Festive Wear
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas In Their Traditional Best
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Khushi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif And Other Divas Have Awesome Lehenga Goals For Us
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Shraddha Kapoor Will Inspire You To Wear Light And Colourful Outfits For Intimate Celebrations
- festivalsChoti Diwali/ Naraka Chaturdashi 2021: Date, Shubh Muhurat, History And Significance
- womenLegend Of Goddess Lakshmi And Significance Of Worshipping Her On Lakshmi Puja In Diwali
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Genelia Deshmukh, Kajal Aggarwal, And Rakul Preet Singh Inspire Us With Their Festive Suits
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Mustard Yellow Saree Goals Ft. Keerthy Suresh And Karisma Kapoor
- festivalsDiwali 2021: Ashtottara Shatanamavali Of Goddess Kali, 108 Names And Significance
- festivalsKali Puja 2021: Best Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quotes, Status for Your Loved Ones On Diwali
- festivalsKali Puja 2021: Date, Muhurat And Significance Of Observing This Festival
- festivalsHappy Diwali 2021: Messages, Wishes, Greeting Cards, Rangoli Designs, Images, Whatsapp and Facebook status