- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Pancake is a thin round and flat cake that is prepared with a flour batter. This batter is prepared with flour and some aromatic ingredients like cardamom, honey and saffron. Pancakes can be sweet or spicy. They are roasted on a hot griddle (frying pan). There are many types of pancakes that can be prepared at home using simple ingredients.
Pancakes can look blunt but after the topping of jam, fruits, whipped cream or honey, these pancakes can be mouthwatering. If you are a non-vegetarian, you can stuff your pancakes with cheese and meat or use the meat pieces for topping the plain pancakes.
Pancakes are most commonly consumed in the Western countries especially America and UK. They are the favourite breakfast dish for both kids and adults. It is filling and delicious too. However, if you are bored of eating salted pancakes everyday, you can try some delicious sweet pancakes.
Candlemas Day is around the corner. So, it is time to pick up your favourite pancake recipes to prepare on this festive season. Check out the 10 best pancake recipes by Boldsky.
This sweet pancake is a treat for kids who avoid breakfast. The topping of strawberries can make this simple dish look mouthwatering.
If you want to make something for breakfast that tastes good and is very easy to prepare then try Cinnamon pancake. Cinnamon pancakes not only tastes yummy but are healthy too.
This sweet and spicy potato pancake recipe is very easy. You can prepare it within 30 minutes. It is filling and delicious too.
This sweet and tangy berry pancake is another favourite breakfast recipe. The best thing about cranberry pancakes is that apart from being a healthy breakfast, they can also be served as a dessert.
Pancakes in India is known as dosa. This potato pancakes or dosa is easy to prepare and is filling too.
These soft and spongy pancakes are a yummy treat for chocolate lovers. Dipped in hot chocolate sauce, these pancakes can be a filling breakfast recipe.
Coconut pancake is like a perfect mix of Eastern and Western cuisines. A touch of Asian flavours in this dish is a must try.
This is the Indian sweet pancake that is prepared in many states. Malpuas are rich flavored, deep fried pancakes that are soaked in saffron syrup. Although malpuas are generally teamed up with rabdi or malai, it is also savored with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Valentine's Day is just in 2 weeks time. So, why not prepare this pancake on Promise Day and make the day special for your partner?
Candlemas, the traditional Christian festival is just a days away, here is a few simple pancake recipe that can be prepared and served to your guests.