- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Pancakes is an all time favorite for any child or adult. The thought of the French Chocolate pancake running through my mind makes my stomach growl.
Last week , my friends and I went to this famous mall in Bangalore and tasted the best chocolate French pancake ever. Every bite of it was so delicious and the flow of chocolate on the tongue gave me a heavenly feeling.
To make this French Chocolate pancake recipe all you need is
1.A cup of flour
2.sugar - 2tsp
3.2 cups of milk
4.A pinch of salt
5.salt melted butter – 2 tsp
6.oil for frying.
The directions to make the French Chocolate pancake recipe is simple and so easy.
1.Heat the pan ( see to it that the pan does not get too hot to avoid the flour turning dark brown)
2.Spread some flour on the pan in a circular motion with some oil and let it fry till golden brown only.
3.Spread thick chocolate (nutella) on the flour which is on the pan and spread evenly over the pancake.
4.Wrap it up gently in multiple gentle folds on the pan.
5.Remove the French Chocolate pancake from the pan and place it on a plate.
6.To add to the perfect taste, place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center of the pancake.
7.Spread chocolate syrup over the ice cream and the pancake when hot.
8.You can also add chocolate chips if you want to relish the chocolatty feeling.
The French Chocolate pancake recipe is ready to eat. Enjoy it with a smile on your face.