- 54 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 1 hr ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 2 hrs ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Finance Indian Investors To Lap Up Dividend Stocks, Assets As Real Rates Turn Negative: Jefferies
- News 10 Sikh pilgrims among 29 killed as train rams bus in Pakistan
- Sports Coronavirus: Goalkeeper Suraj Karkera reveals why stayed back at the SAI campus when everyone left for home
- Movies Bhanumathi And Ramakrishna Review: Rom-Com Receives Positive Response From Critics
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Keema tikki is a dish that is famous in North India. It is originally a Mughlai keema recipe that is now popular as a street food. This special mutton cutlet is usually fried by street vendors in places like Delhi, Lucknow etc. Keema tikki is a meat lover's dream. It is an Indian cutlet that is embroiled in rich spices. And most importantly, it is deep fried mutton cutlet. Needless to say it is delicious.
Having said that, Keema tikki will not suit the tastes of diet freaks. This recipe requires red meat and lots of frying. So try this recipe only if you are willing to give your diet a break. The most import part in Keema tikki is forming the cutlets. You need to shape them just right so that they cook properly.
Serves: 10 cutlets
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Mutton keema- 750 grams
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic pods- 5 (minced)
- Green chillies- 4 (minced)
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Coriander leaves- 2 stalks (chopped)
- Ghee- 1tbsp
- Besan or Gram Flour- 2tbsp
- Oil- 1 cup (for deep frying)
- Salt- as per taste
1. Wash the mutton keema and let all the water drip away from it.
2. Now add all the ingredients except oil and ghee to the keema.
3. Add 1/2 a cup of warm water to the mixture and knead it like a dough until it is uniformly mixed.
4. Leave this mixture for 15 minutes. Meanwhile heat the oil in pan until it starts steaming.
5. Shape the mixture into flat and round cutlets. Then drop these cutlets into the pan of steaming oil.
6. Fry properly on both sides and strain away the oil.
Serve Keema Tikki hot with raita and onion rings.