- 10 min ago Father’s Day 2021: Ways To Make Your Dad Feel Special
- 39 min ago International Yoga Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- 3 hrs ago Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- Movies Manisha Koirala Roped In For Ala Vaikunthapuramuloo Remake Starring Kartik Aaryan and Kriti Sanon: Report
- Sports WTC Final NZ vs India: Twitter flooded with memes as incessant rain delays start of match in Southampton
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Automobiles 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Finance RBI Grants Centrum To Set Up Small Finance Bank, Opening The Door For PMC Bank Takeover
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Mutton kheema cutlets are of many types. The Ramzan recipe that we are going to share with you today has been inspired by the Kolkata variety of mutton kheema cutlets. You must have heard of the the legendary Kobiraji cutlets. The specialty of these cutlets is that they are fried with eggs. The mutton kheema cutlets we are making today are also inspired by this Bengali recipe.
This Ramzan recipe has both mutton kheema and eggs in abundance. It is thus a very filling dish. You can prepare mutton kheema cutlets fried eggs in just 20 minutes, and that is why it is a very convenient Ramzan recipe. This dish is neither very elaborate nor time consuming to try during the fasting period of Ramadan.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Mutton kheema- 500 grams
- Onion- 1 (chopped finely)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 1 stalk (chopped)
- Pepper powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Besan or Gram flour- 2tbsp
- Eggs- 4
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 4tbsp
- Add chopped onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and salt to the mutton kheema.
- Also add pepper powder and garam masala powder to the mix. Now mix it up and leave for 10 minutes.
- Then add besan to the mixture and knead it like a dough.
- Take handfuls of the kheema mixture and flatten it with your palms to form cutlets.
- Now heat oil in a deep bottomed pan.
- Break 4 eggs into a bowl. Add salt to the eggs and beat them.
- Dip each of the cutlets in the eggs and put them in the steaming oil.
- Reduce the flame to low and pour the rest of the eggs around the cutlets.
- Cover and fry for 10 minutes on a low flame. Turn sides after 6 minutes.
Mutton kheema cutlets fried with eggs is ready to serve with your evening chai.