- 19 min ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 12 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- 13 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Is All Set To Rule The Fashion World And Here Is Proof!
- Finance Govt Extends 24% EPF Contribution Under Atmanirbhar Bharat To 3 More Months
- News India-China to carry out verification process to assess disengagement
- Sports Gasperini dismisses Scudetto talk after Atalanta's ninth straight Serie A win
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Movies Divyanka Tripathi And Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Fourth Wedding Anniversary, Share Sweet Posts Online!
- Automobiles Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Kheema sabzi is an awesome kheema recipe. And it is not just because of its taste but also because it is rich in proteins alongside all the goodness of the vegetables. You can try this kheema recipe using either chicken or mutton kheema. But, we will use mutton for making kheema sabzi. This is one of the most delightful kheema recipes, as it will give you a melt in mouth experience. The succulent taste of this mutton kheema recipe comes from the blend of meat, vegetables and spices used in it.
You can try a hand at this kheema dish as it is very easy to make and can be done within a very little time. Kheema sabzi happens to be one of those side dish recipes that is very popular and generally liked by all non-vegetarians. Here is a simple recipe for making kheema sabzi.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Mutton Kheema- 1kg
- Onions- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green Chillies- 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Tomato- 2 (cut into small cubes)
- Green Peas- 1cup
- Carrots- 1 (cut into small long pieces about an inch long)
- Potatoes- 2 (cut into small cubes)
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1tbsp
- Cumin Powder- 1tsp
- Coriander Powder- 2tsp
- Red Chili Powder- 2tsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1tsp
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Curd- 1cup
- Coriander Leaves- ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Vegetable Oil- 5-6tbsp
- Salt- To taste
- Put the kheema in a pressure cooker and add some water. Let it whistle for 2-3 times over a high flame. Turn off the gas and then let the pressure release. Open the lid of the pressure cooker and then strain the extra water and keep aside.
- Take a frying pan over the gas oven and add the vegetable oil to it. Keep on a medium flame.
- Add the onions and saute until golden brown. Now add the green chillies, tomato, green peas, carrots, potatoes, capsicum and some salt. Fry them well on a low flame for 3-4 minutes and then add the kheema and stir well.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and sugar. Stir them well for 2-3 minutes on a low flame. Then add the curd and stir for a minute.
- If necessary add a cup of water and keep it on a simmer till all the vegetables get boiled.
- Add the coriander leaves at the end before turning off the gas oven.
- Your kheema sabzi is now ready to be served.
It tastes best with rotis. But you can also serve it as a side dish with steamed rice.