- 13 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 50 min ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 2 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Finance How To Check PPF Account Balance Online And Offline?
- Movies Shekhar Suman Lights A Diya In Memory Of Sushant Singh Rajput: You Will Inspire Millions Of Outsider
- Technology Is Amazfit Verge Lite The Best Smartwatch Under Rs. 5,000 In India?
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
mutton liver. It is cooked in Awadhi style with curd and a plethora of spices. Kheema Kaleji literally translates to meat with liver. This kheema recipe is high on spices and rich in calories. You cannot enjoy a really good dish of mutton liver fry without a few spoons of ghee.
Kheema recipes usually cooks faster because the meat in minced. Without bones, the meat cooks quickly. This Indian mutton recipe should take about half an hour to cook.
Ingredients For Kheema Kaleji:
- Kheema or minced mutton 750 grams
Procedure For Kheema Kaleji:
1. Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Season it with bay leaves.
2. Saute the chopped onions in the oil until they turn golden and translucent.
3. Meanwhile, grind garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, cardamom, peppercorns, cinnamon and cloves into a thick paste.
4. When the onions start smelling good, add the kheema and the liver to the pan. Cook them on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle chopped green chillies and add the paste to the pan. Now mix it well and cook for at least 5 minutes on a low flame.
6. When the spices look cooked and start oozing oil, add chopped tomatoes, salt, red chilli and coriander power. Cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add 1 cup of water. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
8. Wait for the excess gravy to soak up. Add 2 spoons of curd, mix the contents and cook for 2 minutes.
Garnish Kheema Kaleji with ghee and coriander leaves.