- 43 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- 1 hr ago The Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- 2 hrs ago Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 3 hrs ago All You Need To Know About Sputnik V, A New COVID-19 Vaccine Approved In India
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Automobiles Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Ramzan is the time when you will fast from sunrise to sunset and then break your fast with some delicacies. If you have been fasting all day, what would be the first thing on your mind. You will certainly not go for the biriyani.
You will first have some really crunchy kebabs or some yummy snacks like kheema pakoras. The best thing about Ramzan recipes is that they can always be deep fried and spicy. When you are fasting all day, you don't mind over indulging.
Kheema pakoras are really easy to make. If you have minced meat at home, you need just some basic ingredients to make this crispy Ramzan snack recipe. When you are about to break your fast, you get the hungriest. That is why; this quick recipe will be easy to prepare in the evening.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Kheema (mutton)- 2 cups (500 grams)
- Onions- 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Besan- 1 cup
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tbsp
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Kebab masala- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 2 cups
- Take the kheema, onions, green chillis and tomatoes in one large mixing bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste to the mixture and blend it in.
- Now add salt, kebab masala and garam masala to the kheema. Mash it up uniformly.
- Add besan to the kheema mixture. Also add about half a cup of water to make a batter of the right consistency.
- Now make small pakoras with your fingers and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. When it crackles, add the pakoras.
- Lower the flame, cover and fry on all sides for 10 minutes until the pakoras become crisp.
Serve the kheema pakoaras with onion rings and green pudina chutney.