- 2 hrs ago Eat These Foods Guilt Free! List Of Foods That Do Not Cause Weight Gain
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 4: Know About Mata Kushmanda, Puja Vidhi, Significance And Mantras
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- 3 hrs ago Wondering Whether He Will Be A Good Husband? These 9Signs Will Help You
- News Nokia to build moon's first 4G cell network for NASA programme
- Movies Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Will First Have A Registered Marriage On October 22?
- Sports ICC Chairmanship: Only NZ's Gregor Barclay and Singapore's Imran Khwaja file nominations
- Automobiles Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
- Finance FM Sitharaman Asks Govt Companies To Achieve 75% Capex Target By Dec
Dahi keema recipe is one of the most nutritious recipes as its main ingredients are yoghurt and mutton. Yogurt is rich in calcium and other nutrients, while meat contains all the essential proteins. It is a complete diet and tasty as well. If you love mutton, then you should try out this dahi keema recipe. It is one of the best keema recipes in the country.
The dahi or yoghurt added to the keema gives it a distinctive taste. Dahi added in it distinguishes the recipe from the usual keema curry made in Indian homes. It is one of the best curries as it gives a mixed taste of keema and sour taste of dahi. Yoghurt cuts down the strong spicy taste and makes the dish good for the taste buds.
Today, Boldsky shares with you the yummy dahi keema recipe. Take a look how it is prepared.
Serves: 6 people
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients of dahi keema recipe.
- Beef or mutton: 1 kilogramme
- Yoghurt: 500 grams
- Ginger paste: 3 teaspoons
- Garlic paste: 3 teaspoons
- Onion: 3 pieces
- Tomato: 2 pieces
- Cloves: 5 to 7
- Cinnamon: 1-inch stick
- Black cardamom: 2 pieces
- Green cardamom: 2 pieces
- Green chillies: 6-7 pieces
- Bay leaves: 2 pieces
- Salt for taste
- Red chilli powder: 3 teaspoons
- Fresh coriander leaves
Method of preparation:
1. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamoms, black cardamom, bay leaves, green chillies and chopped onions and saute for some time.
2. Add ginger and garlic paste to it. Add a cup of water and mix it well. Cook for some time.
3. Add some oil in a separate pan. Heat it. Add keema and fry it for some time.
4. Add chopped tomatoes to it and mix it well. Cook it for some time.
4. Now, add the keema mixture to the earlier masala mixture. Mix it well.
5. Add salt and red chilli powder and cook it well till it gets dry.
6. Add yoghurt and mix. Reduce flame, cover and cook till the yoghurt added is all absorbed in the keema.
7. Garnish with chopped green and red chillies and coriander leaves.
Your dahi keema recipe or mutton yogurt recipe is ready. Serve it hot with Basmati rice or chapati.
Nutritional Value: Dahi keema recipe is a complete diet. As it contains yoghurt and mutton, the dish is rich in calcium, proteins and other nutrients. You must try out this mutton recipe.
Tip: Dahi should be whisked well so that it can easily mix with the keema.