- 1 min ago 10 Benefits Of Cycling For Your Health
- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Dahi keema recipe is one of the most nutritious recipes as its main ingredients are yoghurt and mutton. Yogurt is rich in calcium and other nutrients, while meat contains all the essential proteins. It is a complete diet and tasty as well. If you love mutton, then you should try out this dahi keema recipe. It is one of the best keema recipes in the country.
The dahi or yoghurt added to the keema gives it a distinctive taste. Dahi added in it distinguishes the recipe from the usual keema curry made in Indian homes. It is one of the best curries as it gives a mixed taste of keema and sour taste of dahi. Yoghurt cuts down the strong spicy taste and makes the dish good for the taste buds.
Today, Boldsky shares with you the yummy dahi keema recipe. Take a look how it is prepared.
Serves: 6 people
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients of dahi keema recipe.
- Beef or mutton: 1 kilogramme
- Yoghurt: 500 grams
- Ginger paste: 3 teaspoons
- Garlic paste: 3 teaspoons
- Onion: 3 pieces
- Tomato: 2 pieces
- Cloves: 5 to 7
- Cinnamon: 1-inch stick
- Black cardamom: 2 pieces
- Green cardamom: 2 pieces
- Green chillies: 6-7 pieces
- Bay leaves: 2 pieces
- Salt for taste
- Red chilli powder: 3 teaspoons
- Fresh coriander leaves
Method of preparation:
1. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamoms, black cardamom, bay leaves, green chillies and chopped onions and saute for some time.
2. Add ginger and garlic paste to it. Add a cup of water and mix it well. Cook for some time.
3. Add some oil in a separate pan. Heat it. Add keema and fry it for some time.
4. Add chopped tomatoes to it and mix it well. Cook it for some time.
4. Now, add the keema mixture to the earlier masala mixture. Mix it well.
5. Add salt and red chilli powder and cook it well till it gets dry.
6. Add yoghurt and mix. Reduce flame, cover and cook till the yoghurt added is all absorbed in the keema.
7. Garnish with chopped green and red chillies and coriander leaves.
Your dahi keema recipe or mutton yogurt recipe is ready. Serve it hot with Basmati rice or chapati.
Nutritional Value: Dahi keema recipe is a complete diet. As it contains yoghurt and mutton, the dish is rich in calcium, proteins and other nutrients. You must try out this mutton recipe.
Tip: Dahi should be whisked well so that it can easily mix with the keema.