- 38 min ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 13 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- 14 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Is All Set To Rule The Fashion World And Here Is Proof!
- Automobiles Renault Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On Select Models In July 2020
- Finance Govt Extends 24% EPF Contribution Under Atmanirbhar Bharat To 3 More Months
- News India-China to carry out verification process to assess disengagement
- Sports Gasperini dismisses Scudetto talk after Atalanta's ninth straight Serie A win
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Movies Divyanka Tripathi And Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Fourth Wedding Anniversary, Share Sweet Posts Online!
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Ramzan is the time when you are fasting for almost the entire day. This means you lose out on required calories and also become prone to acidity as your body doesn't get food. Ramzan recipes should thus be tasty as well as healthy.
While taste is important, you must certainly not miss out on important valuable nutrients as well. That is why; something like the kheema saag is an ideal Ramzan recipe.
Kheema Saag recipe comprises minced meat cooked with spinach. You can use any kind of minced meat in this dish except pork. Here, we have used mutton kheema to prepare the kheem saag curry. This dish cooks easily and you get to eat healthy green vegetables along with meat at one go.
You must definitely have this Iftar recipe on your list for the holy month of Ramzan so that your family eats a hearty and nutritious meal.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Mutton kheema- 750 grams
- Marinate the kheema with lemon juice, salt, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Leave it aside for 30 minutes.Heat oil in a deep skillet.