- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
There is a no more significant loss than a parent losing their child in a tragedy or due to illness. It takes a toll on the family to move on with their lives unless the gone person makes their presence felt!
This is one such case of a young boy, who had died due to an overdose of a drug. He made his presence felt in his house.
Check out the entire details about the mother and daughter who claim that they saw their dead son/brother in their kitchen as the whole incident was captured on the CCTV present inside the house.
A 'Transparent' Figure Triggered The Camera Sensor
The mother Jennifer Hodge had been in bed watching TV with her daughter Lauren. She received a notification on her phone, and it read that a person was spotted in the entryway.
The Spooky Experience
They apparently got a notification on the mobile phone while the woman was watching TV in her room along with her daughter. When the duo watched the footage, they were shocked to see the dead son's ghost wandering around in the kitchen!
The Image Looked Like Their Lost Child
When the duo opened the image, they were shocked to see a male figure that had a beard, and it looked just like their son and brother Robbie. Apparently, he had died two years earlier due to a drug overdose.
The Mother Believes…
When the mother-daughter rushed to the kitchen to find out if there was a breakthrough they were amused as there was no evidence of any break-in. The image of the male figure which she claims to be her son was clear with white pyjamas strolling in the family kitchen. Hence the grief-ridden mother believes that it's a sign her son is at peace.
What do you think of this? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.