- 3 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 11 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 14 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- Sports India vs West Indies, 5th T20I: India clinch crushing 88-run win over WI: List of Awards, Man of the match
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
When your body comes in contact with a foreign body, allergen, or toxic chemical, it elicits a reaction from the immune system of your body. This reaction is known as inflammation.
And while inflammation is good for the body in most cases because it cuts off infection and toxins from entering the body, if it turns chronic, it turns against the body and starts causing damage to the self, which includes causing cancer and autoimmune diseases.
So, if you are wondering how to reduce inflammation in the body fast, here are 8 ways that will help you do that.
#1 Add Antioxidant-Rich Foods To Your Diet
Inflammation produces a lot of free radicals in the body, which are known to induce aging and organ damage. Since antioxidants scavenge and remove these toxins from your body, eating more antioxidant-rich food, like fruits and vegetables, is a great way to reduce inflammation in the body.
Here's a complete list of potent antioxidant-rich foods.
#2 Cook Your Meals With Turmeric
If you are an Indian, this point will sound like a no-brainer to you. But if you are not, here are the reasons why adding some turmeric to your food is a good idea:-
- It is a potent antioxidant.
- It has strong antimicrobial properties.
- It can boost your immunity and improve your general health.
If you are not too fond of eating yellow food and curries, you can reap the benefits of turmeric by drinking a glass of turmeric milk every day before bed.
Here's a simple recipe for turmeric milk.
#3 Count Your Glasses Of Wine
Studies have shown that a glass of wine every day has some mild anti-inflammatory effect on the body. But when you drink any more than that, it leads to the opposite.
So, mind the number of glasses of wine you drink.
#4 Drink Green Tea
While green tea won't succeed in solving deep-seated problems, this drink's soothing effect on your mind and body can help you reduce chronic inflammation to some extent.
#5 Have More Probiotics
Probiotics are edible food products that contain beneficial bacteria in them, which colonize your gut and prevent growth of pathogenic bacteria. This improves your gut health and reduces inflammation in the body.
#6 Stay Away From Unhealthy Food
Unhealthy foods, like sugary and deep-fried foods, are known to cause chronic inflammation in the body, especially the gut. So, cut them out of your diet if you are suffering from a long, drawn-out spell of inflammation.
#7 Get Proper Sleep
Your brain needs adequate sleep to function on full steam. So, if you are sleeping too less because of work or are so stressed out that you are unable to sleep, you will soon develop signs of inflammation, especially inflammation in the brain.
#8 Take Care Of Your Mental Health
Excessive stress and anxiety are known to cause a lot of health problems in the body and induce a mental-health crisis. But did you know that they are also responsible for chronic inflammation?
So, if you are unhappy or stressed out, you should seek therapy or start meditating for the peace of your mind.
- prenatalPregnancy Gingivitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Other Details
- disorders cureIs Blood Pressure And Diabetes Related?
- wellnessWhat Are The Benefits Of Cold Water Therapy Or Cryotherapy?
- wellness12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Turmeric Coffee And How To Prepare It
- wellnessHealth Benefits Of Turmeric Lemonade For Alzheimer’s, Depression, Cancer And More
- wellnessWorld Milk Day 2021: Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk
- wellnessWhat Are Nightshade Vegetables? Are They Good Or Bad For Health?
- wellnessBarley Tea: Health Benefits, Side Effects And How To Prepare
- wellnessAmazing Health Benefits Of Dietary Fibre You May Not Know
- wellnessCurd, Alcohol, Candies And Other Foods To Avoid When You Have Common Cold
- wellness21 Effective Natural Home Remedies For Fever
- wellness15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold