The growth and development of human body greatly depend on the function of the hormones. These signaling molecules are responsible for moods, emotions, behaviour and also our appearance.
There are several common symptoms of hormonal imbalance that can affect ones' appearance.
Hormones are chemical messengers that can affect many aspects of our overall health.
Hormones are secreted by various glands and organs, including the thyroid, adrenal gland, pituitary, ovaries and pancreas. This article will let you know what are the signs of a hormonal imbalance.
In this article, we have listed some of the top symptoms of hormonal imbalance. So, read further to know what are the signs of hormonal imbalance in females.
If acne seems to be your constant companion, then this is a symptom of hormonal imbalance or hormonal disorder.
2. Excess Weight:
Hormone-related problems are the top reasons why excess weight is plaguing you for years.
Chronic fatigue can be a sign of hormonal imbalance. A high level of progesterone is to be blamed for this.
Excessive sweating is often related to hormonal disorders. You need to get it checked if the sweating is accompanied by hot flashes. This is one of the common symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
5. Dark Circles Under The Eyes:
Though sleeplessness can lead to dark circles, chronic insomnia can also lead to this condition. This generally occurs due to lack of progesterone.
Depression is another symptom of hormonal imbalance. Anxiety and depression can occur in women just before menstruation or menopause.
7. Breast Changes:
A low level of oestrogen can make the breast tissue less dense. A high level of this can cause lumps or cysts. This is one of the top signs of hormonal imbalance in females.
8. Hair Loss:
Excessive hair loss is also the most common symptom of hormonal imbalance. If you are losing excessive hair lately, your hormones are to be blamed.
- 11 Health Benefits Of Coconut Vinegar You Probably Didn't Know
- 15 Impressive Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil
- 10 Hormones Responsible For Weight Gain In Women
- Study Shows How Teenagers Are Growing Slowly Today
- Hormone Therapy Can Help Fight Decline In Lung Functioning- Says Research
- What Is A Missed Miscarriage?
- Warning Signs Of Hormonal Imbalance
- Read This If You Are Suffering From Headaches During Periods
- Is Acne In Private Parts Dangerous?
- These Are The Reasons For Continuous Weight Fluctuation
- Natural Ways To Balance Female Hormones Without Medications
- How To Know If You Have Hormonal Imbalances?
- What Is Hysterectomy? 9 Facts You Need To Know