- 3 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 4 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting, finalise draft of Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
The growth and development of human body greatly depend on the function of the hormones. These signaling molecules are responsible for moods, emotions, behaviour and also our appearance.
There are several common symptoms of hormonal imbalance that can affect ones' appearance.
Hormones are chemical messengers that can affect many aspects of our overall health.
Hormones are secreted by various glands and organs, including the thyroid, adrenal gland, pituitary, ovaries and pancreas. This article will let you know what are the signs of a hormonal imbalance.
In this article, we have listed some of the top symptoms of hormonal imbalance. So, read further to know what are the signs of hormonal imbalance in females.
If acne seems to be your constant companion, then this is a symptom of hormonal imbalance or hormonal disorder.
2. Excess Weight:
Hormone-related problems are the top reasons why excess weight is plaguing you for years.
Chronic fatigue can be a sign of hormonal imbalance. A high level of progesterone is to be blamed for this.
Excessive sweating is often related to hormonal disorders. You need to get it checked if the sweating is accompanied by hot flashes. This is one of the common symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
5. Dark Circles Under The Eyes:
Though sleeplessness can lead to dark circles, chronic insomnia can also lead to this condition. This generally occurs due to lack of progesterone.
Depression is another symptom of hormonal imbalance. Anxiety and depression can occur in women just before menstruation or menopause.
7. Breast Changes:
A low level of oestrogen can make the breast tissue less dense. A high level of this can cause lumps or cysts. This is one of the top signs of hormonal imbalance in females.
8. Hair Loss:
Excessive hair loss is also the most common symptom of hormonal imbalance. If you are losing excessive hair lately, your hormones are to be blamed.