- 4 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 11 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports End of an era: MS Dhoni retires from international cricket
- Movies Indraneil Sengupta Reacts To Backlash He Drew For Calling Barkha ‘Neighbours Envy, Owner’s Pride'
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
You don't even need a blood test to know that you lack certain nutrients as your face may sometimes reflect your health condition. A healthy face glows.
When you lack enough sleep, your eyes look tired, right? In the same way, your body starts showing certain signs when you suffer from vitamin deficiencies.
Also Read: What Is Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency?
If you are wondering what those signs are, here are some of them...
If your facial skin gets pale, it could be due to the deficiency of vitamin B12. If you are feeling tired all the time, and if your memory power is dipping, they are signs that you need more of this vitamin.
Consult the doctor and increase your intake in foods rich in vitamin B12. Sardine, tuna, raw cheese and raw milk may help.
Both iron deficiency and vitamin B deficiency could cause mouth ulcers. Get some red meat, salmon and milk to load some vitamin B into your system.
Also Read: Does Alcohol Cause Vitamin And Mineral Deficiency?
Brittle hair could also be due to lack of vitamin B7 or biotin. Dandruff issues and dryness may also trouble you.
If you have been using antibiotics excessively, that could also destroy the bacteria in your intestines and cause the problem. Egg yolks, milk, soy, wheat bran and soy are some foods which may help.
Puffiness could be because of iodine deficiency. If you have puffy eyes without any reason, if your nails are getting brittle and your weight is increasing, you must be suffering iodine deficiency.
Even dry skin could be due to this deficiency. Cranberries, yoghurt, salt water fish and salt are some sources.
Though there are so many reasons behind hair loss, even vitamin D deficiency could be one reason. Get some sunlight, egg yolks, cheese and milk.
Also Read: Does Vitamin Deficiency Kill Erections?
Iron deficiency can be the reason behind pale and lifeless lips. This deficiency also weakens your gums.
The symptoms of this deficiency show up more clearly in women. Also, the desire to eat ice or mud could also be due to iron deficiency. Eat fish, spinach, beans and red meat.
If your gums are bleeding, you lack vitamin C. You can notice the bleeding while brushing teeth.
Also Read: Never Eat These Foods Before Sleeping
This deficiency could also cause scurvy and muscle aches. Get some vitamin C through citrus fruits, berries, water melon, kiwi and red peppers.