- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
How to improve gut health? Firstly, what is gut flora and why should it be improved? Well, your gut contains millions of microorganisms which can play a major role in keeping you healthy or unhealthy.
Your gut flora can control your immunity, digestion, your stress levels and overall health in many ways. Only when your gut flora is in the right balance, you will be able to feel good and healthy. If it is disturbed, your health goes for toss.
Down there, there is a big colony of microorganisms which live in harmony when your lifestyle is proper. Your gut flora also helps your body in fighting infections, absorb nutrients from food and use them well for your healthy being.
Now, how to improve gut health after antibiotics? The first step is through diet. Probiotics help. When you improve gut flora, you will be able to prevent obesity, heart issues, diabetes and even cancer.
The next step to improve gut flora is to avoid certain things. They are: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, artificial ingredients, fatty foods, antibiotics, stress etc.
So, how to improve gut flora health? Here are some foods that can improve gut flora.
Yoghurt can maintain the right balance of bacteria in the colony. It can control yeast and prevent digestive issues too. If you can't tolerate curd, even soy milk can do a good job.
This is a healthy drink which is creamy and tasty. It contains probiotics that improve gut flora.
Cheddar and Swiss cheese contain lactic acid. Even cottage cheese is a good food for gut bacteria.
This is a Korean dish which contains fermented cabbage. It contains vitamins A, C, B2, B2 and beta carotene.
Not all pickles but the ones which are sour can do some good to the gut flora. But stay away from commercial pickles that contain sugar, preservatives and artificial ingredients.
This is a fermented dish that helps in boosting immunity. It also offers vitamins and boosts digestion.
Dark chocolate contains both antioxidants as well as probiotics which can improve your digestive system.
If your diet isn't rich in probiotics, you can always take supplements that boost gut flora. Consult your doctor to prescribe you probiotic supplements.