- 9 min ago Akshay Kumar Shifts Bell Bottom Release Date And His Poster Look Inspires Us To Ace The 80s Fashion
- 20 min ago 10 Common Kajal Mistakes That You Might Be Making
- 39 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 1 hr ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- News Nirbhaya convict's plea to be heard by SC tomorrow
- Movies Aishwarya Prasad To Be Seen In A Pivotal Role In Darshan Starrer Roberrt
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I like the Kyrgios of this tournament – Nadal
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Does intermittent fasting boost testosterone? Well, intermittent fasting is nothing but eating your food during a particular period of time during the day. The rest of the day is considered as fasting period.
Some people generally eat all their meals between 6PM and 6AM. This means the rest of the day, they eat nothing as a part of their intermittent fasting.
Some people plan their meals between morning 7 to evening 7. They eat the daily required calories during those hours. This way, they eat all their meals during the 12 hour window of the day.
Now, the question is: does intermittent fasting boost testosterone? Does intermittent fasting boost growth hormone? Yes, intermittent fasting increases libido too. Read on to know the answers.
Does Intermittent Fasting Boost Testosterone?
Does intermittent fasting boost testosterone? In a study conducted on men of healthy weight, intermittent fasting seemed to boost testosterone by nearly 180%.
If you are not obese, then you may be able to control your T levels through restricted eating patterns through intermittent fasting.
Testosterone's Link With Insulin Sensitivity
Testosterone seems to have a link with insulin sensitivity. Your cortisol levels are high in the morning. But generally, we eat breakfast during that time.
The spike in glucose levels and the high cortisol levels may cause blood glucose levels to drop. That makes you eat more calories.
What Happens When You Skip Breakfast?
When you don't eat anything in the morning, you will be able to regulate insulin, blood glucose levels and even cortisol levels.
Intermittent Fasting Burns Fat
Intermittent fasting helps your body burn unwanted fat on a daily basis. If there's excess fat in the body, your body burns it.
Also, the toxins are thrown out. And when excess fat isn't there, it is a boost to your testosterone levels. If your body fat levels are high, your body will not be able to produce adequate levels of testosterone.
Intermittent Fasting Boosts Adiponectin
Intermittent fasting can boost adiponectin which is a hormone that improves insulin sensitivity. This hormone also has the capacity to solve the problem of insulin resistance.
Intermittent Fasting And HGH
Does intermittent fasting boost growth hormone? Yes, intermittent fasting also gives a boost to human growth hormone. Some studies claim that even a day of fasting can boost the growth hormone levels by nearly 100-2000%!
So men who fast regularly will be able to lose fat faster, train harder and also enjoy better testosterone levels. Some men who are into intermittent fasting also experience firmer morning erections.
Wait! Intermittent fasting isn't for everyone. Consult your doctor and know whether your current health condition permits such a lifestyle. Without doctor's permission, never try any diet!