- 39 min ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 2 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 9 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 13 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Roots For Her Sister Shamita Shetty As The Latter Becomes A Finalist
- News Bengaluru tragedy: 5 family members found dead due to suspected suicide, 2-year-old girl survives
- Finance Submission of Digital Life Certificates To Be Allowed From This Date
- Technology Motorola To Launch Tablet With Stock Android Via Flipkart
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Some folk remedies may sound strange but they work well. But most of us seldom try them as they may seem very silly.
Also Read: Why Does Your Butt Burn While Pooping?
For example, some people place garlic under their pillows before sleeping and claim that it can cure many health issues.
Also Read: Reasons For Sudden Increase In Breast Size
In the same way, have you wondered what happens when you place alcohol-soaked cotton on your navel? Well, this remedy is followed by many to treat cold, flu, cough, abdominal pain and even menstrual pain.
What You'll Need...
In order to try this remedy, you will need: 50% alcohol and some cotton. Firstly, take a piece of cotton and soak it in a teaspoon of alcohol.
How To Try...
Once the cotton ball absorbs enough alcohol, carefully place it on your navel. Cover it with a cloth for sometime.
What It Does...
This remedy will ease your pain. It can ease muscle cramps and reduce aches.
Any Side Effects?
Many sources claim that this remedy doesn't pose any side effects. But you can also talk to your doctor before trying it.
If you are suffering from menstrual pain, gently apply some pressure on the alcohol-soaked cotton piece on your navel.