- 3 hrs ago Love Burgers? Here’s How You Can Make Them Healthy And Tasty!
- 4 hrs ago ICW 2020: Anju Modi Weaves An Intimate Wedding Tale And Highlights Intricate Craftsmanship
- 7 hrs ago 6 Lesser-Known Health Benefits Of Juniper Berries
- 8 hrs ago 3 Multi-Winged Eyeliner Looks That Will Make You Wonder Why Haven’t You Tried This Trend
- Sports After match-winning century, KL Rahul reveals how a chat with Glenn Maxwell relieved him
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT: Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 To Go The OTT Way?
- News Way ahead is to refrain from attempts to unilaterally change status quo: MEA on Ladakh standoff
- Finance 3 Govt Insurance Schemes Linked To Your Bank Account That You Should Know
- Automobiles Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
There are some simple activities that burn calories. If you hate going to the gym, if you don't like to perform any workout, then you can simply perform some household activities and still be able to burn calories. In fact, most of our ancestors managed to stay fit by working hard in their daily lives.
So, there are some everyday activities that burn calories. In fact when you do all the chores at home without hiring a servant, you can manage to stay in shape.
It may sound silly to you. But just imagine this. You have two buckets full of water. You need to carry them till your backyard and water some plants there. Do this activity and see how strenuous it can be when you do the second repetition. Isn't it a workout?
So, there are such daily activities that burn calories. Here are a few of them; try them out.
This activity involves, carrying shovels and digging the earth. It makes you move and enhances your blood circulation.
Washing dishes is also an activity that helps you move your body a bit. Instead of using a dish washer or relying on a servant, wash your dishes yourself. Your hands need that workout.
Mopping your entire house can be a good workout that relaxes you. Do it yourself everyday if possible.
When you meticulously wipe all the spots on your window panes thoroughly using a cloth, you will surely agree that it is also a form of workout!
Running With Your Pet
It goes without saying that you will burn a lot of calories when you run along with your dog for 20 minutes every day.
Carrying 2 buckets of water with your hands and walking around your garden can definitely make you sweat. In fact, it is almost like a dumbbell workout.
Organising Your Room
When you spend an hour organising your room, you can enjoy the benefits of a workout and at the same time, your room looks better.
Walking Up To The Grocery
Instead of using your car, walk to the grocery and comeback carrying the baskets with your hands. It's a good workout.
Hand Washing Clothes
Instead of using the washing machine, wash your clothes with your hands and see how many calories you can burn when you do it regularly.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans