- 28 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Legumes should be a must add to your diet, especially for women. Legumes are healthy as it is rich in iron. Legumes, which is also referred to as beans, are a good source of protein and fiber. According to Ayurveda, it is said that when you add legumes to your diet, it becomes a balanced meal due to it's nutritional level.
It is a good food since it is low on fat, and they also have the ability to easily satiate hunger. YOU MUST EAT PULSES TO LOSE WEIGHT.......
In many parts of India, one of the many famous ways of preparing these legumes is called sundal. This preparation is tasty, healthy, and rich in proteins and vitamins.
Here are some of the healthy legumes women should add to their daily diet. Legumes which you should add are soya beans,chickpeas, black-eyed peas, black beans, lentils and much more:
For those women on a weight loss, it is best to add chana dal to your diet. They help to boost metabolism and thus help to lose weight rapidly.
Soya is high in protein and contains all amino acids which is good for the immunity system, especially women who are going through menopause.
Green peas should be added to your daily meals as it helps to reverses arterial disease and in a way also reduces urinary sugar in diabetic patients .
Horse gram is one of the many legumes which are good for the modern woman since it contains a good amount of phosphorus which is good for brain and nerves.
Not only is green gram good for all beauty purposes, green gram is also good for the heart and the kidneys. It is one legume to add to your daily diet.
Not only is french beans good in strengthening your body it is also beneficial for post pregnancy as it helps to increase breast milk. Women who have given birth should add this legume to their meals.
Rich in Rich in vitamin A and B, cow peas is another legumes which is the best for the modern woman.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans