- News ‘May create largest statelessness crisis’: Draft resolution on CAA in EU
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Says Being Indian Takes Precedence At His Home Over Religion. WATCH NOW!
- Sports I League: Real Kashmir overcome Indian Arrows to get back to winning ways
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Legume Curry Recipe – 100% Protein Rich Recipe
- ½ cup beans
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup soy
- ½ cup lentils
- 1 cup spinach (chopped finely)
- Salt according to taste
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 5-6 green chillies
- ½ coconut (grated)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ coriander seeds
- 2 fenugreek seeds (optional)
Preparing The World's Best Legume Curry
1. Pressure cook lentils, beans, peas, soy and spinach for 15 – 20 minutes. Allow it to cool.
2. In a mixer, grind all the masala ingredients.
3. Add the masala to a thick bottom vessel with the boiled vegetables and bring it to boil.
4. Add salt, lemon juice to the vegetarian curry and stir well.
Tasty legume curry is ready. Season with oil fried mustard seeds and serve.