- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Legume Curry Recipe – 100% Protein Rich Recipe
- ½ cup beans
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup soy
- ½ cup lentils
- 1 cup spinach (chopped finely)
- Salt according to taste
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 5-6 green chillies
- ½ coconut (grated)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ coriander seeds
- 2 fenugreek seeds (optional)
Preparing The World's Best Legume Curry
1. Pressure cook lentils, beans, peas, soy and spinach for 15 – 20 minutes. Allow it to cool.
2. In a mixer, grind all the masala ingredients.
3. Add the masala to a thick bottom vessel with the boiled vegetables and bring it to boil.
4. Add salt, lemon juice to the vegetarian curry and stir well.
Tasty legume curry is ready. Season with oil fried mustard seeds and serve.