- 2 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 9 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports India batsman Suresh Raina joins MS Dhoni in retirement
- Movies Sadak 2 Song Tum Se Hi Starring Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur Is A Love Ballad Full Of Passion
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Model-turned-actor Sidharth Malhotra made his entry into Bollywood with his debut film 'Student Of The Year' and became a popular face soon after. His charming looks and a chiselled physique made the girls swoon over him.
The actor has always groomed his body according to the roles he has been offered to play. He is a self-admitted fitness freak and a gym addict. His gym trainer Satish Narkar is his go-to person for fitness.
He loves to play football because it helps him to keep and maintain his athletic body. I assume you did not know this right? So, instead of doing hardcore and tough workouts at the gym, he prefers to play football.
Sidharth Malhotra does not believe in over-exhausting his body and gladly cancels his gym session if a dance practice is in his schedule.
Today, on his birthday, Sidharth Malhotra shares his diet and workout tips. Have a look.
1. Cardio Workouts
Before starting his exercises, he does warm-up exercises for 10 minutes. He practices cardio workouts and weight training that helps him to strengthen his muscles and maintain his sculpted physique. He also likes to do other exercises like running and swimming.
2. Follows A Balanced Diet
Sidharth sticks to a balanced diet, the actor prefers organic and homemade foods. Homemade foods will provide one with all the nutrients and minerals and he never compromises with food and keeps giving his body a lot of nutrients. His diet mostly consists of veggies and fruits.
3. Protein Foods
Sidharth is a non-vegetarian and eats bountiful chicken, fish, meat and foods which are rich in protein. He advises that protein is required for the body to build and repair tissues. It is important in building bones, muscles, and repairing the skin cells.
4. Sweet Choices
The actor confesses to having a sweet tooth and tries to restrict the consumption of sweet foods, and prefers substituting them with natural sweet foods like jaggery. He loves to gorge on dark chocolates, as it possesses antioxidant properties.
5. 10 Push-ups Are Necessary
Sidharth advises that one should be able to correctly execute 10 push-ups. A healthy man should be able to carry his own upper body weight. So, it is essential that you should do 10 push-ups daily to build your core muscles.
6. Whole Fruits
Fruits are a major part of the actor's diet, and he prefers having whole fruits to fruit juices. He shares that one glass of natural fruit juice will have the content of six oranges, which is a lot of sugar with no fibre. So, he sticks to whole fruits that will provide him with no added sugar.
7. He Starts Eating At Sunrise
If you want to be healthy, get most of your energy intake when the sun is out. He shares that the first meal of the day has to be the heaviest. Don't consume heavy carbohydrates at night and eat cooked veggies instead of raw ones because those take longer to digest.
8. Concentrate On Your Core Muscles
Doing a lot of power-lifters like squats, deadlifts and chest presses, which is basically single movements with a lot of heavy weights makes you stiffer and heavier. He shares that it is very important to work on your core and lower back.
9. He Says: Understand Your Body
The actor recommends his fans not to go berserk as far as workouts are concerned. Go about understanding your body requirements and know what suits your body and what doesn't. If you are in a profession which requires too much of physical activity, you don't need to spend much time at the gym.
10. Hydrate Your Body
Sidharth believes in proper hydration and also makes it a point to have his protein shake if he is missing out on his meals. Drinking water hydrates the body instantly and energizes the muscles. Drinking enough fluids is necessary when exercising as well.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.
ALSO READ: Top 11 Indian Home Remedies For Insomnia