- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Bulging bra fat is not tough to get rid of. There are some exercises. Consistent workouts can help you tone and strengthen the muscles around your chest and shoulders.
Why do you need to strengthen the back muscles? Well, bra bulge occurs mainly due to fat accumulation and weak muscles. When you tighten the muscles and strengthen them, the loose skin becomes firm and the bulge gradually disappears.
Also Read: 11 Workouts That Enhance Curves
Without exercise, it is not possible to get rid of the bulge. So, here are some workouts to start off with.
Perform at least 30 push ups every alternate day. This exercise strengthens your back muscles.Strengthening your back muscles is your first step to get rid of the bra fat.
Go to push up position. Fold one leg and try to bring your knee closer to your chest. Hold that position for 10 seconds and take it back to the original position.
Also Read: Reasons Why You Are Tired During Workouts
Repeat the same with the other leg. Do 10 reps for each leg. Your legs should move as if you are climbing a mountain.
Hold the plank position for a minute on a daily basis. Though this workout mainly engages your core and abdominal muscles, it also can makes your back muscle firm.
When done intensely, this workout has the capacity of burning at least 15 calories every minute!
Also Read: Simple Butt Workouts For Men
Get 2 dumbbells, hold them in the position as shown in the figure and perform 10-15 raises per set. Do 3 sets every alternate day.
Hold the dumbbells as shown in the figure and move your hands up and down. This will engage your shoulder and back muscles.
Also Read: Why You Are Unable To Do Morning Workouts
Though chair dips tone and strengthen your triceps, they also engage the back muscles. Perform at least 15 reps every alternate day.