It's the last day of this incredibly strict and grueling diet! How do you feel, now that you are just one step away from the finish line?
Awesome, I believe.
But before I list out what you need to do to successfully complete Day 7 of the GM diet, let us first take a look at all the changes you must be feeling right now.
Note: If you've missed our introductory article on the GM Diet Plan, we recommend you read that before continuing.
Changes You Will Observe
If you got through all the 6 days of the diet without cheating, then you must be noticing the following changes in your body and life.
- A drastic difference in body weight since Day 1. (The average is 5kgs.)
- Your body will appear slimmer in front of the mirror, and so will your face.
- You have no cravings for junk food and you frankly feel nauseated at the thought of eating unhealthy foods right now.
- Your appetite has shrunken and you are more accustomed to eating multiple times in a day now.
- You keep reaching for the water bottle since you have become habituated now.
- Your digestion has improved and you have lesser episodes of flatulence and bloating.
- You are tired at night and go to sleep on time, and wake up fresh and early.
- Your skin has a distinct healthy glow.
- You feel more energetic throughout the day.
- You don't feel like having refined sugars and carbohydrate-rich food anymore.
Day 7: Brown rice + Fruits & Vegetables Day
The last day of the GM diet is not too tough and allows you to eat only brown rice, fruits, and vegetables throughout the day.
But if you are not too fond of brown rice, you can switch it for cottage cheese. Just make sure you eat either one for breakfast, as that will give you enough energy to go through the rest of the day.
Drink 8 Glasses of Water
Since you are back to a vegetarian diet on Day 7 (if you are a non-vegetarian), you do not need to drink 14 glasses of water like you had to do on Days 5 and 6.
Just make sure you maintain your habit and finish at least 2-2.5 L of water throughout the day.
8 AM - 1 bowl of brown rice + a side of veggies + 2 glasses of water.
10 AM - A bowl of fruits + 2 glasses of water.
1 PM - 1 bowl of brown rice + vegetables + 2 glasses of water.
4 PM - 1 fruit + 2 glasses of water.
6 PM - A bowl of raw or boiled veggies + 2 glasses of water.
8 PM - 1 large bowl of fruits + veggies + 2 glasses of water.
FAQs for the End of the Diet
Q. Can I repeat this diet after it is over?
A. You can repeat the diet after a gap of at least 1 week.
Q. Will I regain weight afterward?
A. You will if you go back to your old habits. If instead, you reinforce the habits you picked up during your dieting phase and continue eating healthy (albeit, not so restrictively), you will not put on weight.
Liked it? Share it!
Now that you have hit the finish line, how do you feel? Share your experience with us in the comments' section below and share this article on your social feeds! You never know who you might end up inspiring that way. #7daydietplan
Read Next: How to Get Rid of a Hangover
- How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight After Pregnancy?
- Bhumi Pednekar's Weight Loss Diet Plan Is What Will Motivate You Today
- How to Lose Weight Without Counting Calories
- How Sleep And Weight Loss Are Connected
- How Much Protein Do You Exactly Need For Weight Loss?
- 8 Common Mistakes People Make When Trying to Lose Weight
- Raw Food Diet : Benefits And Side Effects You Should Know
- What Is Kate Middleton's Weight Loss Diet?
- The Complete Weight-Loss Guide For Men Over 40
- Does Basil Or Tulsi Help You Lose Weight?
- Muesli Or Oats: Which Is Better For Weight Loss?
- Is Poha Good For Weight Loss