TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Damn! You survived the first three days of the GM diet.
We are exceptionally proud of you for accomplishing this feat. But it's not over yet. You have 4 more days to go.
Don't worry though. The hardest bits are over. And you will find it a lot easier to go through these last 4 days since you have trained your body now to survive on minimal sustenance.
So let's see what the 4th day has in store for you!
Note: If you missed the introductory article on the GM Diet Plan, we highly recommend that you give it a read before going on.
Day 4: Banana & Milk + Vegetable Soup Day
During the first three days of the GM diet, you essentially detoxified your entire body by increasing your fiber intake and by replacing artificial sugars in your diet with natural sugars.
But what you missed out was sodium and potassium - essential minerals that are responsible for maintaining your body's electrolyte balance, organ function (especially that of the kidneys), nervous pathways, and muscle activity.
The 4th day remedies that.
On this day you need to have at least 8 bananas and 3 glasses of milk throughout the day. And to stave off hunger at other times, you need to drink vegetable soup.
Just remember: Skimmed milk is not very nutritious. So we recommend you drink regular cow milk but stay away from the more fatty types, like buffalo, almond, or goat milk.
Note: If you are lactose intolerant, you should replace regular milk with soy milk.
Drink Lots of Water
Like the previous days of the diet, you need to again drink 8 - 10 glasses of water on the 4th day of the GM diet.
And if you cannot survive without a caffeine hit in the morning, you are only allowed to have one cup of black coffee without sugar or a cup of green tea without sugar throughout the day.
How to Survive Day 4 of the GM Diet
- Make sure your refrigerator is well-stocked with vegetables, bananas, and milk on the night of Day 3.
- Prepare a meal plan for the next day (Day 4) with time stamps and an exact menu.
- Prepare a large batch of vegetable soup in the morning and make sure you carry a flask full of it with you the rest of the day to stave off hunger pangs.
- Keep at least 2 bananas with you at all times to get rid of hunger pangs in case you run out of soup.
- Carry a large bottle of water and adhere to your schedule of drinking 2 glasses of water with every meal.
- Have at least 4 - 6 meals during the day to keep your energy levels up.
Day 4 is more calorie dense as compared to the previous 3 days. So you will not have any problem with exertion. Just make sure it is not very strenuous as your diet is not adequate for that yet.
Sample Day 4 Menu
8 AM - 1 large glass of banana milkshake (with 2 bananas and 1 glass of milk) without sugar + 2 glasses of water afterward.
10 AM - 1 cup of vegetable soup + 2 glasses of water.
1 PM - 1 large bowl of vegetable soup + 2 bananas + 2 glasses of water.
4 PM - 2 bananas + 2 glasses of water.
7 PM - 1 glass of banana milkshake + 2 glasses of water.
Share This Article!
If you have reached this far, it's time to gloat a bit and share your awesome success on social media. Plus, you never know who you might inspire to follow in your footsteps! #7daydietplan
Read Next - GM Diet Day 5: Lose 7kgs in 7 Days