- 24 min ago 8 Fantastic Tips If You Are Planning To Celebrate Your Parents' 50th Anniversary
- 49 min ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: The Supermodel Who Inspires Us To Step Out Of Our Comfort Zone
- 1 hr ago 7 Reasons Why You Should Stick To Your True Friends, Not Fake Friends!
- 2 hrs ago 7 Science-backed Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Bugleweed
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launches ‘Priority Test Drives’ For Harrier: Partners With Orix India
- Finance Hajj Pilgrimage Now Expensive After Saudi Arabia Raises Visa Fee
- News Heavy rains likely to hit Karnataka; Red, orange alert issued
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Tehseen Poonawalla & Rashami Desai’s Rumoured Beau, Arhaan Khan To Enter The House!
- Sports French Open: Sindhu begins with easy win, Subhankar upsets Sugiarto
- Technology Honor V30 Confirmed For November Launch: Price And Specifications
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Birth control pills are consumed by more than a million women every single day. Birth control pills have their share of side effects and this however doesn't stop women from popping in the pills.
One of the major side effects of the everyday pill is weight gain. According to experts, it is stated that birth control pills have properties that can increase your appetite and, at the same time, make your body more vulnerable to be inactive, which thereby is the main cause of weight gain.
If women control their appetite and eat healthy and are on a balanced diet, there will be no reason for you to gain weight when on a birth control pill.
So, today Bolsky suggests some of the best ways for you to lose and not gain weight when popping in those birth control pills.
On the other hand, going the distance and taking a brisk walk each morning will help you in reducing your weight otherwise as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at these positive ways in which you can lose weight and not gain by being on a birth control pill.
Watch What You Eat:
To lose weight, you first need to watch what you eat. By consuming the foods you love, you are only feeding your body with high calories and less of protein. Follow a balanced diet and watch what you eat right through the day.
Are You Drinking Enough Water?:
Water not only helps to keep the body active, it also improves on the metabolism as well as helps in flushing out toxins, thus reducing weight gain even though you are on a birth control pill.
Fall In Love With Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice is healthy and it should be added to your daily diet, especially in the summer. Lemon juice aids in cutting calories, and therefore leads to weight loss when you are on a birth control pill.
Curb That Appetite:
Curb your appetite with fibre. Eat foods that contain a rich source of fibre to help curb your cravings and the want for eating more.
Make A Lifestyle Change:
It is time you make a lifestyle change in order to lose weight when on a birth control pill. Go for brisk walks, have an early dinner and drink a lot of fluids to keep you active and fit.
Turn To Meditation:
Meditation helps in weight loss. It is said that to lose weight, it all depends on the mind. Therefore, for rapid weight loss, get your mind prepared with the help of meditation. This makes the process easier and leads to a healthier weight loss plan.
Opt For Other Birth Control Methods:
If you are putting on too much of weight with a birth control pill, it is best to ditch the pill and opt for other ways to avoid pregnancy. Here are some tricky tips to prevent pregnancy.