- News Maharashtra govt formation: Sena CM for full 5 years, reiterates Raut
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Getting pregnant when you are not ready to have a baby is a major surprise for a couple. There are a lot of couples who try the pull out method, but then again this is not safe and you might end up with the bun in the oven.
To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their sex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent pregnancy without a condom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often.
More than this, there are other possible ways to prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom. Take a look at these simple tips to avoid pregnancy:
The Safe Week
The safe period is the best way to prevent pregnancy without a condom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman's menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.
Pull & Pray Method
The pull and pray method is also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull and pray method is about 83 percent effective, just equivalent to a condom which is said to be 84 percent safe to prevent pregnancy.
The Effective Copper T
The device is implanted by a trained doctor and can be removed when the couple is ready for conception. There are a lot of women who opt for this method to delay the chances of getting pregnant.
Always Stay On The Pill
No matter what, stick to the everyday pill. If you are not on the pill, visit a gynecologist and he/she would suggest what you should do. This is one of the best ways to prevent a pregnancy without a condom. The pill is your answer.
Love The Foreplay
Foreplay helps to increase the intimacy without making love and the fear of an imminent pregnancy too. So, if you and your partner are not ready to be parents just yet, opt for this beautiful act of showing love.