- 3 hrs ago How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- 3 hrs ago What Causes Chest Pain During Pregnancy And How To Treat It?
- 4 hrs ago Is Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- 5 hrs ago Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs RR: Gayle smashes 1000 T20 sixes as Rahul, Maxwell and Pooran cross IPL milestones
- News Delhi public buses will run with full seating capacity, SOP to be issued in 2 days
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal And Gautham Kitchlu Tie The Knot: The First Picture Is Out!
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Technology Excitel Plans To Offer Its Internet Services In 50 New Cities
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Green foods - if they are not your friendly type of food, you better start making them a part and parcel of your life as these green vegetarian foods aid in rapid weight loss. It is important to make these foods a part of your daily diet as the energy and proteins they contain are much higher than any form of meat in the market.
On the other hand, if you make these green vegetarian foods a part of your daily mantra, be sure that your energy levels will increase too. The protein present in these veggies will boost your metabolism rate and ensure that your active through the day.
Experts state that it is best for one to consume these veggie foods in the day time so that you can burn a higher amount of calories faster. Here are some of the best veg foods that help in weight loss, take a look:
Fenugreek - In a cup of hot water, add fenugreek leaves and allow it to boil for at least 10 minutes. Strain the water and consume it on an empty stomach. This water helps to cut calories faster.
Green Tea - Drink green tea on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Add a tablespoon of honey and the juice of one lemon to the green tea to help burn fat faster.
Bowl Of Veggies - If you want to lose weight fast and work on your metabolism, it is best you consume a bowl of boiled green vegetables. Add broccoli, asparagus, cabbage and many other green veggies to your salad bowl and remember ditch the dressing. Just add a dollop of curd to your salad.
Cabbage Juice - Cabbage juice is one of the best vegetarian foods that aid in weight loss. You can either enjoy a bowl of boiled cabbage or drink cabbage juice to help boost immunity, and burn fat.
Sprouts - This is another vegetarian food that aids in fast weight loss. All you need to do is boil the sprouts and enjoy it with a pinch of salt and pepper or you can consume it in it's raw form which is much healthier.
Spinach - Twice in the week you must add spinach to your diet. Spinach is rich in vitamin K and calcium which is good for the bones and teeth apart from weight loss. Consume a wholesome drink of spinach juice with other veggies combined or simply add it to your curries or rice dishes.