- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 5 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 19 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
- News Donald Trump suffers another setback as US court rejects Pennsylvania lawsuit
- Finance Post Office Savings Account To Attract Non-Maintenance Charges From December 12
- Sports India vs Australia 2020 2nd ODI: Date, India Time, Probable 11, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Begins Shooting For Bhoot Police, Says It's Refreshing To Be Outdoors
- Technology KAUST E-Skin: The Future Of Electronic Skin, Set To Change Medicine Forever
- Automobiles Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
If you are thinking about losing weight quickly, you can resort to green tea. This is one of the best teas available in the market to drop pounds. Not only does it help to get rid of the extra fat, it also helps in keeping you fit and healthy. The green tea diet plan for weight loss is quite simple to follow. The only glitch in this diet is that you need to consume less amount of calories to balance the equation.
Did you know that consuming green tea causes your metabolism to heat up, which provides your body with fuel to work at a faster rate? The faster is your metabolism rate, the more fuel is provided to your body. When you are on a green tea diet plan for weight loss, it is assured that this healthy beverage will cut pounds.
Green tea also creates a feeling of fullness, making it a very effective appetite suppressant. Therefore, when you have a cup of hot green tea, there is no chance of you feeling hungry for the next 30 to 40 minutes.
When the body is no longer constantly craving for foods, you can concentrate on healthier eating habits to lose weight.
So, here are some of the rules to follow when you are on a green tea diet plan to lose weight:
Switch Your Coffee
Though coffee is good for your heart, green tea is a lot better. It helps to keep you active. It means that green tea healthily pumps blood into your heart giving you enough energy to burn calories. If you plan to lose weight fast, opt for green tea now.
With Your Meals
Brew a large amount of green tea in the morning and keep it on hand. Drink tea throughout the day. Drink it in between meals or with your meals.
If you want to curb you hunger pangs, drink lots of green tea during the day. Drinking one cup of tea before lunch will suppress you from overeating at lunch. An hour post lunch, consume another cup of green tea to burn the fat which is consumed.
Helps To Remove Water
If you love your coffee break, make sure you convert it into a green tea break. To go on a green tea diet for weight loss, consume a cup and a half of green tea during early evening. This will help to remove the excess water from the body. It is helpful as green tea is a diuretic.
Good For Carbs
Green tea causes carbohydrates to be released slowly, preventing rise in blood sugar levels. This causes your body to burn fat easily. So, to lose weight fast, soak two bags of green tea in one cup of water. The stronger the tea, the better it is for you to drop pounds.
No Weight Gain
When you drink green tea, it prevents you from gaining weight. It stops the movement of sugar into your fat cells. In other words, it means reduction of body fat.
If You Crave For Snacks
Snacks and oily items contain numerous calories. If consumed, it will take months for you to lose it even when you are on a weight loss programme. The best way to stop your craving for snacks is with the help of a green tea diet. Sip a cup of green tea as soon as you start cravings for snacks.
You need to be constant with this green tea diet to lose weight quickly. When you are a regular drinker of green tea, your body gets accustomed to the beverage. This trains your body to absorb less fat in the long run.